The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I think the curious attraction for most people will be to see how long it will take before scouse Stevie goes full sevco.

He'd have to take that framed Celtic top off his wall and publicly burn it first ! 

He'd have to take that framed Celtic top off his wall and publicly burn it first ! 

He'll be best advised to leave that propaganda stunt for when we've won the league by Christmas, it'll keep the wolves from his door till the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I think the curious attraction for most people will be to see how long it will take before scouse Stevie goes full sevco.

This might still be a rouse to get the orcs to buys ST's. I wouldn't put it past King to pay Stevie G a few thousand quid to kid on he is considering taking over at Ibrokes.

Once enough are sold then JN announced as manager for next season. Sounds like something that really could happen at Mordhor. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

He'll be best advised to leave that propaganda stunt for when we've won the league by Christmas, it'll keep the wolves from his door till the end of the season.

When he realises that Dave King has shafted him by promising the same  war chest as Murty  , I doubt if he will even reach Christmas

4 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I find it totally amusing and laughable with the ****. They welcome any c**t to Ibrokes with open arms and the loving cup dragged out and used ceremonially.

Not that long later the ***** are screaming blue murder because they are complete failures and duds and want them hunted and hounded out of the club. :lol:

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

When he realises that Dave King has shafted him by promising the same  war chest as Murty  , I doubt if he will even reach Christmas

King pulled out the playstation and presented Stevie G with a Football Manager simulation of how next season should pan out. That should convince Stevie G to put pen to paper with a possible quadruple winning season based on binary code with Celtic getting pumped 6 times nest season aff ra might Ger'rads.

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Would it really boost the profile of the league? If one of my favourite players went to manage in Luxembourg, I wouldn't give even the slightest extra amount of a toss about the Luxembourger league.

It would definitely get a lot of media interest initially. People would get bored eventually and that would largely die down.

It'll be more funny watching Pacific Quay coming back to Ibrox with their tail between their legs. 

Their superiors at the national BBC won't be happy that they can't get an interview with Gerrard due to their childish boycott.

54 minutes ago, d31 said:

where can I get odds on Chris Coleman? just landed in Glasgow airport

A bookmakers would probably be your best option m8. 

1 hour ago, d31 said:

where can I get odds on Chris Coleman? just landed in Glasgow airport

AEL

On 26 May 2011, Coleman was appointed as manager of Greek side AEL.[37] In January 2012, Coleman announced that because of financial troubles at the club he would be quitting from his position as manager.[38] 

The above is from Wikipaedia. I would be astonished if Sevco were able to attract someone of Coleman's calibre and experience (and salary expectation).

10 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Diddies sticking up for their green and grey dross big team. What a surprise.

36 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It'll be more funny watching Pacific Quay coming back to Ibrox with their tail between their legs. 

Their superiors at the national BBC won't be happy that they can't get an interview with Gerrard due to their childish boycott.

Your posting style appears to be some nightmarish combination of Bennett and Kincardine.

Please stop.

41 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It would definitely get a lot of media interest initially. People would get bored eventually and that would largely die down.

:lol: So much seethe and anger hidden behind childish petty name calling.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I find it totally amusing and laughable with the ****. They welcome any c**t to Ibrokes with open arms and the loving cup dragged out and used ceremonially.

Not that long later the ***** are screaming blue murder because they are complete failures and duds and want them hunted and hounded out of the club. :lol:

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

This might still be a rouse to get the orcs to buys ST's. I wouldn't put it past King to pay Stevie G a few thousand quid to kid on he is considering taking over at Ibrokes.

Once enough are sold then JN announced as manager for next season. Sounds like something that really could happen at Mordhor. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: So much seethe and anger hidden behind childish petty name calling.

Never change QC.....

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Would it really boost the profile of the league? If one of my favourite players went to manage in Luxembourg, I wouldn't give even the slightest extra amount of a toss about the Luxembourger league.

Of course it would you fvkkin' mental.

Just look at Steve 'Pele' Patterson's record.

I mean, who here didn't follow the stratosphereic passage of ex-Manure, future of Scottish football management and multiple winner of the Aberdeenshire Cup's journey  via the likes of Forres Mechanics, Huntley, the Blue Toon and Dufftown!

The Chinese investment opportunities were massive!

Hence why it was a massive shock that Dufftown failed to even qualify for the boat race.

Yours a typical mental h**

aDONis

10 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Oh dear, deary me.

11 hours ago, nsr said:

This.

There will be a few articles high up on BBC Football if/when he's appointed, but your average fan in England isn't suddenly going to stop calling our league tinpot and start tuning in. Rodgers was supposedly a big draw, but folk down South still DGAF. I'd expect the coverage of this in England to be similar to when Gary Neville was at Valencia.

Apart from (I'm guessing) Sky Sports News, there's next to f**k all coverage down here as far as I can see. 

Reading the papers in the Mess every lunchtime there is little or no comment day to day. 

It wasn't even that big on the BBC Football webpage now that they've got a hard on for women's football :lol: 

Archived