The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as Gerrard is a big name connected to The Rangers. Just exactly are they willing to go to secure his services? One thing is for sure that he won't come cheap and imo will most certainly be taking more than McSalary who took over £750K when the club was in the bottom division.

Then there is is the so called big names to follow that will be plastered all over the SMSM as potential signings to stop 10IAR and the like.

Just how will King fund this ambitious project? There will be another huge player turnover for next season meaning there will have to be a substantial war-chest to lure Gerrard to Ibrokes.

Could be really embarrassing for the club and the fans if Gerrard says "f**k no".

"Rumours" from where?

Hullo, hullo FoD. Still not addressed those questions from yesterday , I see. What’s holding you back ?

Yes, the rumours. You’ll be absolutely thrilled to know that they emanate from nasty, nasty Kafflicky sources. You don’t really need to bother your wee heid about them, cos it’s all BS to you, eh?
Time will tell. King Jabba’s Playbook only has so many pages in it.

32 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

There are rumours that there could be further “walking away” by another 2 Sevco directors, namely Park Snr and Park Jnr.
Oh, how I wish this comes to pass.

Forest of Dean in quick with the Helen Reddy

I hope it's tied up very quickly - because we're into weekend press conference time and every manager in the league will be asked about Gerard. Prepare yourself for "Neil McCann/Tommy Wright/Craig Levein, etc says that Stevie G will be great for Scottish Football" type banalities.

I hope it's tied up very quickly - because we're into weekend press conference time and every manager in the league will be asked about Gerard. Prepare yourself for "Neil McCann/Tommy Wright/Craig Levein, etc says that Stevie G will be great for Scottish Football" type banalities.

“Neil who ? Tommy who ? Ah, that c*nt Levein”, said Stevie G.
[emoji149][emoji149]

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hullo, hullo FoD. Still not addressed those questions from yesterday , I see. What’s holding you back ?

Yes, the rumours. You’ll be absolutely thrilled to know that they emanate from nasty, nasty Kafflicky sources. You don’t really need to bother your wee heid about them, cos it’s all BS to you, eh?
Time will tell. King Jabba’s Playbook only has so many pages in it.

You do realise that Douglas Park became Deputy Chairman less than 3 weeks ago?

Gerrard will most likely to be just another one of these English fucktards who come into Scottish football thinking because they are a big name down south will romp the Scottish leagues just because of who they are in other circles.

I think I have lost count on these so called big names Sevco have employed that have failed spectacularly after being touted to romp the league at a canter and will be the best ever the Scottish leagues have ever seen.

Last ones I can think of off the top of my head were, Boyd & Miller scoring for fun by not actually scoring much, Joey Barton self proclaiming he will own the league and Broony will be his bitch except he became everyone's bitch even the teams in relegation spots at the time, Bruno Alves to be some sort of hero making the Sevco defence impregnable and fucked it against minnows from Luxembourg and is a massive liability when he plays for Sevco.

These so called big names played along side other bigger names but they most certainly came up short when playing beside mostly average players in our league. They were shite up here because they didn't have world class foreign players to make up or cover for their weaknesses or mistakes when they fucked it up on the park.

I don't see Gerrard being any different even if he did shove a Sevco strip on to help out the team on the park. Scottish football is so much different from English football on many differing levels mostly being our league is filled with mostly average players at best so Gerrard coming here to make Sevco play like Liverpool just isn't going to work.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

It means it's a quite a good indication that the Parks won't be imminently leaving.

It could also mean something else all together far worse especially seeing as King wanted his appointment as Deputy and could be closing up shop to hide something more sinister.

7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It means it's a quite a good indication that the Parks won't be imminently leaving.

It could also end pretty quickly for him if takeover panel start to cold shoulder sevco for GSAL's breaking of the takeover rules.

Scott only joined late last year and  got out quick when the court order went in against the GASL. I am sure he got on board with long term ambitions....

trouble ahead, and again you have all been warned and ignoring...

You do realise that Douglas Park became Deputy Chairman less than 3 weeks ago?

Absolutely. Of course, if these rumours turn out to be just that, then you can come piling in here along with Vicky the Viking and Kinky and call me out.
Ho hum..................????

12 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Absolutely. Of course, if these rumours turn out to be just that, then you can come piling in here along with Vicky the Viking and Kinky and call me out.
Ho hum..

Not sure why you're including me here, young FP.  I tend to regard you as a mischievous if ill-informed scamp of the Sevco threads and seldom give you a hard time.  

13 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ho hum...............

Call you out?

Thanks but no thanks Florykins...

Not sure why you're including me here, young FP.  I tend to regard you as a mischievous if ill-informed scamp of the Sevco threads and seldom give you a hard time.  

Greetings, Squire of Bucks........I was in no way suggesting that you have mistreated me. All is lightheartedness personified on this thread, we’re just waiting for the black smoke to appear over Ibrox.
[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Archived