The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark LovellVerified account @LovellLowdown 3h3 hours ago
Bayern president Uli Hoeness tells @SZ_Sport “You have to ensure you don’t have a superstar as a coach, but someone who integrates into the group. Jose Mourinho is a superstar @ManUtd. But he hasn’t brought the club on at all. Everything is always focused on him.” #mufc

Wise words but no problem. I'm sure Stevie G will have no problem singing the Sash in the changing room with the lads after games.

If he does end up taking the job and inevitably fails to make progress, how long until the Foul Ones in Green start putting up "Agent Gerrard, mission accomplished" banners?

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Greetings, Squire of Bucks........I was in no way suggesting that you have mistreated me. All is lightheartedness personified on this thread, we’re just waiting for the black smoke to appear over Ibrox.
emoji85.pngemoji86.pngemoji87.png

Black smoke o.k.

White smoke, no way.

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Deeks is no mug, he knows second place is more likely playing against a complete rookie, is it a wonder he'd be all for Stevie G

Well my opinion on the Stevie G vanity project is well known.  We have revenue enough from our ticket sales plus whatever we get from merchandise, prize money, media rights et al to generate £20M per annum.  This is more than enough to make us competitive in the top flight and to finance a decent team whilst living within our means.

What irks me is that some of our fans think we have an income problem.  We don't.  We have spending problem.

Stevie G. goes into a brothel in Glesca (well, he is here for talks, isn't he ?) and says 'I'm feeling a bit kinky..how much for total humilation?' The madam tells him £48.50 and Stevie says 'Brilliant, what do I get for that?' and she replies 'A fuckin' Sevco tap '.

Sorry.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well my opinion on the Stevie G vanity project is well known.  We have revenue enough from our ticket sales plus whatever we get from merchandise, prize money, media rights et al to generate £20M per annum.  This is more than enough to make us competitive in the top flight and to finance a decent team whilst living within our means.

What irks me is that some of our fans think we have an income problem.  We don't.  We have spending problem.

Way too much sense spoken from a rangers fan.  You'd never get on the board of directors with that kind of talk lad

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You also have a debt problem, a Chairman problem, a legacy contracts problem, a TOP problem, an entitlement problem, a no credit line problem, a credibility problem.........and so forth......let's face it Kinky, Sevco should just be called Problem FC.

You also have a debt problem, a Chairman problem, a legacy contracts problem, a TOP problem, an entitlement problem, a no credit line problem, a credibility problem.........and so forth......let's face it Kinky, Sevco should just be called Problem FC.

Not to forget a major trophies problem.

IMG_2327.jpg

from where LVG had them, Mourinho has brought United on a bundle

With only a couple of hundred extra million.

I think LVG gets an unnecessarily bad rap for his time at Man United and Mourinho in comparison is getting an easy ride.

With only a couple of hundred extra million.

I think LVG gets an unnecessarily bad rap for his time at Man United and Mourinho in comparison is getting an easy ride.

I don’t think Mourinho has had an easy ride at all.

I don’t think Mourinho has had an easy ride at all.

I disagree. The only flak he's really received has been when he's brought it on himself by being a moany c**t in interviews. Other than that, the media certainly haven't went out of there way to make him out to be a laughing stock like they did LVG IMO.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

What an absolute arsehole reply m8.

Sorry mate it was meant to be a light hearted jape.  

Apologies again for that.

Archived