Favourite Building in your home town/city

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

Coming from the north of the city I have no real feeling one way or the other about South Glasgow but I do always like the bridges over the Clyde especially going into Central Station which is arriving from the south.  Image result for bridges over the clyde

I'll raise you the towers of Park Church and Trinity College, as seen from the Firhill shed, as seen in your profile pic.  

21e3d65f5a940ff22811ec67f3f0b246.jpg

The Greek Thomson church out by the city centre Co-op. Even as a wee kid (a while ago now) I couldn't fathom how the Council could have allowed the roads round it.

Been working in New Gorbals lately and passed this numerous times. Had wondered what it was. A real waste of a building.

Here in Aberdeen it’s probably Ardoe House where we got married, which is now a beautiful hotel, and a lovely building.

47346adc2c9b0f99e2f4717615c367bc.jpg

At home in Golspie it’s unquestionably Dunrobin Castle though, genuinely one of the most beautiful buildings in the country, especially from the gardens / beach on a sunny day when you can see the Ben behind it. Spectacular.

9e775461d436cff7f41b372ead2dc374.jpg
72b59ee05f9b31c94808984cc2498a9a.jpg
a5b0c4a5ad5eaa4d837ebede8afa243c.jpg