Paedophile hunters

If he has been convicted. Name the C U N T. 
Sorry for the CAPS, I get quiet emotional over this subject.  If you don't know already, I train by fighting dogs, not for pleasure. To get me ready to ever get a chance to fuckup some peado (convicted)  life by tearing him apart. 
I have the pleasure of seeing 3 individuals sent down  while sitting in the gallery of court. I had nothing to do with the capture/conviction.  I was involved with the case
I was only there to kill the fuckers if the escaped.   Police were aware of me also[emoji4]

IMG_1102.jpg

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Sorry for the CAPS, I get quiet emotional over this subject.  If you don't know already, I train by fighting dogs, not for pleasure. To get me ready to ever get a chance to fuckup some peado (convicted)  life by tearing him apart. 

I have the pleasure of seeing 3 individuals sent down  while sitting in the gallery of court. I had nothing to do with the capture/conviction.  I was involved with the case

I was only there to kill the fuckers if the escaped.   Police were aware of me also:)

:unsure2:

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I was only there to kill the fuckers if the escaped.   Police were aware of me also:)

Is this a serious thing....?

If it is then wouldn't you be better off fighting people or am I getting the wrong gist of it?

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Can't believe Slippery's stories are still being taken seriously. The guy claims to have murdered his father and throwing bags of animals into rivers, he's a complete fantasist.

Walter Mitty reads fictional tales about Slippery P's adventures.

Fighting dogs to get ready to hunt paedophiles :lol:

Ah the establishment have spoken, as you were.  quiet please. Don't listen, the boy SlipperyP is crasy.....  

f**k OFF. 

Join me, PM me , never think you are alone. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Ah the establishment have spoken, as you were.  quiet please. Don't listen, the boy SlipperyP is crasy.....  

f**k OFF. 

Join me, PM me , never think you are alone. 

I'm minded of this for some reason....

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Lets make it plain and simple, the peados are out there in high numbers and are being protected by people in power, why, because the  people in power are within that ring. 

It's a sad fucking world we live in.  This is not  a new phenomenon. at least since the Roman Empire, when published, f**k kids (young boys) for pleasure and woman for  production.

I personally have never experienced first handed, but while  I was  in young boys care establishments,  I heard horror stories, but our mouth was always SHUT. 

Why did I never say anything, you may ask?  If you asked that question you don't know,....

I have no answers to this problem, I only have help for the kids that suffer, contact me by PM to learn more.

HwDuwxC.png

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is it the same dogs or do you go round looking for random hard dogs and then call their pint a poof ? I bet you're the kind of guy who only square go's with Jack Russell's.  People like you make me sick. :angry: