The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

1 minute ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Moshni should be in there for sure - not just for the Motherwell game, but for squaring up to Gary Bolan at the end of one of their games at Airdrie.  Not something wise people do.

Anyway, it's all most concomical.

I also liked it when he beat his fists on our pretend turf, as we cruised past them 3-0.

Mare statements, from the Vanguard Bears supporting a silent protest. :lol:

The Union Bears statement regarding planned action against the current Rangers board was posted on our forum this evening. ( 17/04/18 ) Every single Bear on VB fully supports the actions of the Union Bears this coming Sunday.

Dave King’s board were welcomed by just about every fan up and down the land and like everyone else, we at VB had high hopes for the future under the new board. Our members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the King consortium taking control.

Unfortunately, the Gers support has been badly let down by the present board of directors.

From poor managerial appointments, to playing the best part of a season with an under 20 coach in charge, to ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite, the current board have been nothing short of negligent.

Vanguardbears calls on the board to start living up to the promises they made before taking control of our club. If these promises cannot be met, sell up to those who can take the club back to the top again.

The present malaise is not acceptable. The fans are not prepared to sit back and allow our club to be humiliated any longer. The choice is yours Mr King. 

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=181&a=vb-support-the-union-bears

Mare statements, from the Vanguard Bears supporting a silent protest. :lol:
The Union Bears statement regarding planned action against the current Rangers board was posted on our forum this evening. ( 17/04/18 ) Every single Bear on VB fully supports the actions of the Union Bears this coming Sunday.

Dave King’s board were welcomed by just about every fan up and down the land and like everyone else, we at VB had high hopes for the future under the new board. Our members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the King consortium taking control.

Unfortunately, the Gers support has been badly let down by the present board of directors.

From poor managerial appointments, to playing the best part of a season with an under 20 coach in charge, to ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite, the current board have been nothing short of negligent.

Vanguardbears calls on the board to start living up to the promises they made before taking control of our club. If these promises cannot be met, sell up to those who can take the club back to the top again.

The present malaise is not acceptable. The fans are not prepared to sit back and allow our club to be humiliated any longer. The choice is yours Mr King. 

I’m usually somebody that never gets angry or wound up but The Rangers and their fans can really piss me off. What a lot of pish that statement is.. ‘ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite’.. seriously?

Why are there fans so entitled, stupid, pathetic and deluded. How is it possible.

On the bright side though it just makes the suffering and banter years even more enjoyable. Absolute shower.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I’m usually somebody that never gets angry or wound up but The Rangers and their fans can really piss me off. What a lot of pish that statement is.. ‘ignoring the Rangers hating media and political elite’.. seriously?

Why are there fans so entitled, stupid, pathetic and deluded. How is it possible.

On the bright side though it just makes the suffering and banter years even more enjoyable. Absolute shower.

I love the fact that they think their struggles are due to some big grand conspiracy involving the SNP government. So much so, I kind of wish it were actually true.

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's the rhetoric that gets me? War, enemies, battle fever and the like. :lol:

11 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

What an utter riddy. Statements, bust-ups, suspending players, internal investigations. All of this following a defeat by Celtic (and not for the first time)

In their warped sense of reality, they must surely realise how ludicrous this looks?

Hmmm I wonder why is it only Hibs and Celtic can officially break Sevco and send them into a spinning meltdown?

It's Fabulous!

We're undefeated against them.  7pts from 9.