The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

57 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

Thanks Hibs. :wub:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Hibs owning Sevco and the state they get the **** into has only solidified my choice of Fathers day gift this year from my eldest daughter. I will also ask to have it early this year for one day only.

I will be sporting the maximum amount of seethe from my Sevco supporting neighbours & friends I can get. And also the departing **** from Ibrox from the last league fixture of the year against the Mighty Hibs, hopefully. :)

I have asked my daughter to buy me the Hibs home strip for Fathers day to be worn to wind up as many fucking **** as humanely possible in my local and any where else I can goad the f**k out of them, 12th of July sounds delicious. :lol:

The back of the top will be adorned by two numbers and a hyphen. A green number "3". hyphen,  and a blue "2".

I live 30 metres from one of the main roads that take most of the **** out of Glasgow and not so far from Ibrokes. I already get abuse from the **** when I wear my hoops top walking the dog after a bad day at Ibrokes, so I have decided to go that extra mile to see if they depart from the bus/buses at the sight of me sporting my prized present from my daughter.

You could've just said you're going to get a Hibs top with 3-2 on the back to save us reading that work of fiction. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You could've just said you're going to get a Hibs top with 3-2 on the back to save us reading that work of fiction. 

I think Hellbhoy has wildly misunderstood the latest event in the banter years. Hibs have sent the **** into a seething, statement issuing meltdown by simply allocating more tickets to their own fans in order to meet demand.

Going out of your way to wind up fans of your rival team (who you aren't obsessed with of course) is a way different. Anyway sorry for derailing the best thread ever on P&B, back to the comedy show...

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

The QC trying too hard for likes again.....

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

Dundee Utd owned the early years, but Hibs have taken it to a place none of us could have dreamed of.

I still remember sitting at the neutral semifinal as they got the Battle Fever on.

Hopefully we can rejoin the fun one day.

I'm still getting a fucking Hibs tap. Unlike some tits buying taps for foreign countries clubs/teams I'll be giving Hibs some money to help keep breaking the **** at every opportunity. f**k yer Chelsea's, Barcelona's, Juve & any other glory hunting attention seeking look at me in a foreign clubs tap.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

You'll be shocked to hear that Sportsound defended Sevco. Peter Houston said he could 'see both sides'

Surprised the tomato heided c**t has stopped moaning about Hibs’ budget tbh

17 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm still getting a fucking Hibs tap. Unlike some tits buying taps for foreign countries clubs/teams I'll be giving Hibs some money to help keep breaking the **** at every opportunity. f**k yer Chelsea's, Barcelona's, Juve & any other glory hunting attention seeking look at me in a foreign clubs tap.

Why don't you just take the leap already and follow the first to wear the green? The only reason for following Celtic or The Rangers is out of sheer hatred for the other one. Considering we're now officially the main rivals of The Rangers, I fully expect to see Celtic fans flock to Easter Road instead.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You'll be shocked to hear that Sportsound defended Sevco. Peter Houston said he could 'see both sides'

Doesn't sound like defending Sevco to me if what you say is true.

27 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Can some hibs fans ruffle the QCs hair....

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Why don't you just take the leap already and follow the first to wear the green? The only reason for following Celtic or The Rangers is out of sheer hatred for the other one. Considering we're now officially the main rivals of The Rangers, I fully expect to see Celtic fans flock to Easter Road instead.

I did a deal with my daughter years ago that she could buy me my fitba tops seeing as she kept buying shite on special occasions. I expect more Hibs taps being worn in and around the Glasgow area in the coming months as the brethren solidify the hands across the M8 union.

I know of a few more Hoops fans wanting in on the goading of the **** and considering buying Hibs taps, I do wonder if it will catch on. :lol:

28 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

& any other glory hunting attention seeking look at me

Pot, kettle, etc, etc, etc and so on.............

And on.

And on. 

Maybe a St Mirren/Hibernian  half and half scarf for the visit of Sevco FC ( 2012 ) to St Mirren Park next Season.

All Clubs could go half n half scarves with the Hibees, aye even Hearts.

36 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You said your daughter is buying it for you ....

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I know of a few more Hoops fans wanting in on the goading of the **** and considering buying Hibs taps, I do wonder if it will catch on. :lol:

I dont, and no it wont.

Enjoying another side beating your rivals or even trolling them is one thing, going as far as buying there shirt is proper fucking minter, especially when said team play in the same league as yourselves and play your team several times a season, that can get so far to f**k.