The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Nothing offensive or sectarian in the screenshot I posted, merely an amusing seethe filled meltdown. 

Dindeleux posted a Rangersmedia bigot being, well, himself, and that post was removed, hence the moderator warning. I don't think it was aimed at your post.

Edited by Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can you please stop posting screenshots of posts from Rangers Media with offensive / sectarian terms. We know they're a bunch of cretins... if people want to read that shite, they can go and read it themselves. 

Feel free to scroll past if you don't like them, but i'd rather see that stuff in excerpts on here than spend time actually on that site with those reptiles.

2 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Feel free to scroll past if you don't like them, but i'd rather see that stuff in excerpts on here than spend time actually on that site with those reptiles.

It's not a question of whether I like them or not. If you find something you want to draw people's attention to and it contains offensive / sectarian terms, post links instead of screenshots. 

Cheers!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

An awful lot of these people from the Swamp seem quick to know that taking a police officer's hat off them should get them arrested. I didn't realise this was such common knowledge.

Scheme Goblins have an ill conceived magical grasp of all things legal for some reason.

He wasn't referring to your post.  For the avoidance of doubt screenshots containing terms like tarrier, ******, ***** etc is what we are referring too.  If anyone posted them here it is a warning, we don't want shite like that here.
We are aware of the bile spouted elsewhere, keep it on their sites.

I think this is a nonsense rule to be honest. There is a clear difference between espousing and exposing bigotry. The former should, of course, result in warnings/bans, etc. The latter shouldn't.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think this is a nonsense rule to be honest. There is a clear difference between espousing and exposing bigotry. The former should, of course, result in warnings/bans, etc. The latter shouldn't.

We all know it goes on and we all know where to find it if we want to see it for ourselves. Doesn't mean people have to repeat it ad nauseam on here. At the end of the day, it's Div's site and he doesn't want that sort of shite to be shown on here. 

The bantz might be upping a notch..  

Liverpool are loaning Sevco Stevie G.. fucking Loaning a manager..  Loaning:lol::lol::lol: The loan rangers..

Liverpool are loaning Steven Gerrard out to Rangers with the long-term view of him eventually taking the reins at Anfield, according to Andy Dunn.

Sky Sports News understands the Liverpool academy coach is a contender to become the next manager of Rangers with initial talks between the parties underway.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11352064/liverpool-loaning-steven-gerrard-to-rangers-says-andy-dunn

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Liverpool are loaning Sevco Stevie G.. fucking Loaning a manager..  Loaning:lol::lol::lol: The loan rangers..

Liverpool are loaning Steven Gerrard out to Rangers with the long-term view of him eventually taking the reins at Anfield, according to Andy Dunn.

Sky Sports News understands the Liverpool academy coach is a contender to become the next manager of Rangers with initial talks between the parties underway.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11352064/liverpool-loaning-steven-gerrard-to-rangers-says-andy-dunn

Liverpool must be off their fucking heads.

15 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Much like Hearts 'loaning' Liam Fox to Cowdenbeath.

Which worked out spectacularly for Cowdenbeath, of course.

I get the impression that Gerrard will be off at the first sign of it not going well.

He obviously thinks highly of himself if he thinks he can manage Liverpool so the last thing he’ll want is his name to be muddied with a disastrous spell in Scotland.

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I get the impression that Gerrard will be off at the first sign of it not going well.

He obviously thinks highly of himself if he thinks he can manage Liverpool so the last thing he’ll want is his name to be muddied with a disastrous spell in Scotland.

If he has any sense he'll be on the phone to John Barnes and not the one that got skelped in the puss by Jum McLean.

Edited by Zen Archer
speeling

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

I take it Liverpool can pull him away if it all starts to go a bit sideways.

It appears that Liverpool don't trust Rangers to look after Gerrard properly and are safe guarding his future.

Sensible on Liverpool's part so it seems

Not exactly working out well for Rangers who could be looking at another change of manager within six months.

Isn't it the opposite way round? Liverpool will want to pull him if he's actually good, otherwise they'll let Rangers keep him (unless by 'go a bit sideways', you mean Rangers hits another administration event or something).

This is basically a glorified job interview for Gerrard - try him out with this toytown outfit up in Scotland to see if he's any use.

32 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Am I misunderstanding that article or being whooshed?

Don’t think it is an actual loan...more just an analogy?

Apologies if I’m being thick, it’s late and I’m still hungover.

You're right. It's just a shit journalist making a rubbish analogy. Hopefully his appointment will open another glorious chapter in the banter years.