The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Rangers Mhedia is kinda sad, it's full of directionless kids that want to be accepted as being part of a scene like the UB.  They get carried away about their love of their team and do daft things to show their loyalty while getting played by about a 1/2 dozen middle aged zoomer bigots.

24 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

So, the SPFL desperately attempts to arrange the Top 6 fixture list to avoid the unthinkable scenario - Celtic winning their 7th title in a row against The Rangers.  But oh wait.  Hibs, yet again, have their part to play - beating Celtic 2-1 the weekend before to bring forward the unthinkable scenario. Not only do The Rangers get absolutely rag dolled by their bitter, bitter rivals, but it has been arranged on the day that they have a glitzy Player Of The Year Awards ceremony immediately afterwards, where the fans turn Call of Duty and throw flash bangs in?

Oh Sevco, never, ever, EVER change. Priceless.  Utterly priceless. 

At the rate Sevco are going the SPFL might get their wish by not having to schedule a post-split game since they'll be down in 7th place.

Images & sketchy reports on Twitter of a fans group storming the Rangers POTY awards, letting off smoke bombs and threatening players.... anyone else heard anything?

Edited by C4mmy31

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

To be fair he has a point, i've been to Ibrox twice this season, two times more than you.

I've been to Ibrox once, never again since having hot coffee and coins thrown at me throughout the game.

Still, at least I can say I've been there. Unlike bennett.

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Images & sketchy reports on Twitter of a fans group storming the Rangers POTY awards, letting off smoke bombs and threatening players.... anyone else heard anything?

Bloody Hibs fans goading the poor Sevco players again.    

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What we are dealing with here folks is a large group of self entitled glory hunting bigots who lived and breathed Rangers FC to make their shitty lives better unable to come to grips with just how pish they are now.

That bit especially. You become a glory hunter so that some of that glory is reflected your way and you can lord it over those who follow their local clubs. But what happens when your club dies and your new club are a laughing stock?