Takeaways

thistledo

20 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I can feel the heat off that just looking at it.  Looks fantastic.

I was sweating like a b*****d! If you're ever in Matsuyama, I'll treat you. Best in town!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Me too - can never have too many mushrooms. 

I reckon you’ve had too many mushrooms at some point in your life.

Actually that would explain a lot.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Spicy as f**k too! Sensational. 

I know I'm "sitting in" but ramen is the Japanese equivalent of the kebab.

20180628_220910.jpg

My boy and his wife are in your neck of the woods just now. They had this to eat today! A Rainbow Toastie.

3BDCDA5F-DC85-45D3-8128-D0EA3702CFA4.jpeg

4 hours ago, supermik said:

My boy and his wife are in your neck of the woods just now. They had this to eat today! A Rainbow Toastie.

Someone's stolen the cheese out that...

6 hours ago, supermik said:

For all of the great "weird" food in Japan, some of it needs to get in the fucking sea. This looks a prime example!

NB: Not an anti-LGBT post BTW.....

The missus kindly picked up me and a couple of drinking companions after a night of boozing last night and stopped for us to get chips. Judging by the manky crusts I had a pizza supper but can’t remember anything about it, other than it was from the chippy where Scott Brown fell asleep. You don’t get such searing food insight as that on masterchef. Sadly no nice cleavage shots for you either - @supermik has raised the bar. 

The missus kindly picked up me and a couple of drinking companions after a night of boozing last night and stopped for us to get chips. Judging by the manky crusts I had a pizza supper but can’t remember anything about it, other than it was from the chippy where Scott Brown fell asleep. You don’t get such searing food insight as that on masterchef. Sadly no nice cleavage shots for you either - [mention=33816]supermik[/mention] has raised the bar. 

I hope it was a donner pizza and you’ve fucked your fad (some people want to see the world burn, I know. Some people don’t like the world)

Archived