Irn Bru

I was in the shops today and I noticed that a can of Irn Bru was not at 38% per cent but was at 17% but still highlighted in red! Then I looked at a bottle which was at the new percentage (13 is it?) and highlight in light orange. I’m not sure what that’s all about but thought I’d give a heads up to the Bru community - don’t go just on colour, check your percentages! #BEAWARE

In other news - the Titanic has just sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

Shop near my work has two 24 packs of the old stuff claiming it’s the last they’ve got...

He’s opened them up and priced them at 60p a can (which I think is illegal but don’t care, fair fucks ripping the arse as much as possible from desperate people like me). So to buy them would be just shy of £30. Don’t think I can justify £30 for fizzy juice.

On 4/25/2018 at 22:15, Ludo*1 said:

I've generally found that if you're ordering a takeaway and get a can of Irn Bru, you tend to get the good stuff.

Following up on this theory, the Chinese supermarket SeeWoo in Glasgow has quite a few cases.

Although it has 3 fewer now than when I discovered this.

Shop near my work has two 24 packs of the old stuff claiming it’s the last they’ve got...
He’s opened them up and priced them at 60p a can (which I think is illegal but don’t care, fair fucks ripping the arse as much as possible from desperate people like me). So to buy them would be just shy of £30. Don’t think I can justify £30 for fizzy juice.

I would pay a pound per can tbh.

21 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Following up on this theory, the Chinese supermarket SeeWoo in Glasgow has quite a few cases.

Although it has 3 fewer now than when I discovered this.

Outstanding shout on this.

Limited carry space but needs must.

IMG_20180506_155025_620.JPG

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Roll of duck tape, strap it on your back.

Dealt with. Had passed this place loads of times yet never been in. Always gone to Matthews up Garscube Road. Reckon this'll be getting visited again now.

IMG_20180506_155734_414.JPG