Irn Bru

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s worse than you think.

Is it not even yummy?

Disgrace what Trading Standards will let businesses get away with these days.

A fair climb-down from 'cancer inducing' then.  As I edited my last post to highlight, the same can be said about alcohol as well as a million different things you probably consume most weeks.
Anyway, back on topic: I've not touched Irn Bru for a few weeks now.  Nothing out of protest but simply because there are better things to buy now since they ruined it.  Their Cream Soda is no half bad though (although undoubtedly filled to the brim with sweeteners).

It must have been the old Cream Soda, the new stuff is push,tastes like soda water.

Once all the old stuff has been used up, and sales start to drop, they'll bring the old stuff back. It'll be like New Coke again.

I was in the shops today and I noticed that a can of Irn Bru was not at 38% per cent but was at 17% but still highlighted in red! Then I looked at a bottle which was at the new percentage (13 is it?) and highlight in light orange. I’m not sure what that’s all about but thought I’d give a heads up to the Bru community - don’t go just on colour, check your percentages! #BEAWARE

I know you are all just meming hard about irn bru because thats apparently still hilarious for some in 2018 but the "new" irn bru tastes so similar to the old one that i forgot i was trying it for the first time till i was done.

24 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I know you are all just meming hard about irn bru because thats apparently still hilarious for some in 2018 but the "new" irn bru tastes so similar to the old one that i forgot i was trying it for the first time till i was done.

Not as hard as your pish attempts at trolling tbh. 

On 19/04/2018 at 13:18, Crroma said:

Irn bru is not something to drink if you care about the self.

31 minutes ago, Crroma said:

the "new" irn bru tastes so similar to the old one that i forgot i was trying it for the first time till i was done.

Monty Oh Well

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I was in the shops today and I noticed that a can of Irn Bru was not at 38% per cent but was at 17% but still highlighted in red! Then I looked at a bottle which was at the new percentage (13 is it?) and highlight in light orange. I’m not sure what that’s all about but thought I’d give a heads up to the Bru community - don’t go just on colour, check your percentages! #BEAWARE

I posted this several pages ago.