A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

saints3.thumb.jpg.093fdbf1457a0e499ab219c99ebd938c.jpg
The last game at Muirton Park against Ayr was 30 years ago yesterday. Any of you in this photo?! [emoji38]
I was at the game. One of my first away games. Judas Sludden scored 1-0 Ayr.

1 minute ago, ftk said:
13 minutes ago, tamthebam said:
saints3.thumb.jpg.093fdbf1457a0e499ab219c99ebd938c.jpg
The last game at Muirton Park against Ayr was 30 years ago yesterday. Any of you in this photo?! emoji38.png

I was at the game. One of my first away games. Judas Sludden scored 1-0 Ayr.

Aye, Ayr spoiled the party! It was a pretty tasty Ayr team though- Henry Templeton and Sludden were a good goalscoring threat. But Meadowbank finished above you :P

BTW which team scored 6 against QOS on the last day of that season but were undone by a very late Clyde goal and went down... :whistle

Aye, Ayr spoiled the party! It was a pretty tasty Ayr team though- Henry Templeton and Sludden were a good goalscoring threat. But Meadowbank finished above you [emoji14]
BTW which team scored 6 against QOS on the last day of that season but were undone by a very late Clyde goal and went down... :whistle
Good day all round for Ayr lol.

Bring back terracing so many souless stadiums around nowadays. Used to love going to Douglas Park, Love Street, Broomfield, Kilbowie (all seater lol) etc. Taylor Report ripped the heart out of Scottish Football. [emoji852]

Pat Stanton had a season at Celtic, 76/77 before a bad injury the beginning of the following one saw him retire, a league and cup double in your last full season is a fine way to sign out, here he is looking all moody and serious at training with Jock Stein. 

FB_IMG_1556833584114.jpg

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Pat Stanton had a season at Celtic, 76/77 before a bad injury the beginning of the following one saw him retire, a league and cup double in your last full season is a fine way to sign out, here he is looking all moody and serious at training with Jock Stein. 

Here you go McGhee...you can use this post for your revenge red dot. It'll save you going through my account to hunt down another random one again.

11 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Here you go McGhee...you can use this post for your revenge red dot. It'll save you going through my account to hunt down another random one again.

Getting riled about someone posting nostalgic pictures on a Scottish football history thread if some  of them entail Celtic, what an odd chap you are.

You will notice not every one I post is of a Celtic connection, the ones that are though provoke a bizarre level of seethe, what a rocket of a guy you are. Genuinely hope you are okay and this isn't a vent for a more serious personal issue. 

On 29/04/2019 at 23:09, Pet Jeden said:

Oh, come on Flybhoy. You must have a good photo of Alex Rae's finest moment ?

Right, Flybhoy. You've had plenty of time. I'm having to do your job for you, here. You'll be getting your jotters if there's any more dragging of feet in future. This - as you well know - was Alex Rae's finest day.

The 5 min youtube clip is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icGznExojzc

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Getting riled about someone posting nostalgic pictures on a Scottish football history thread if some when 90% of them entail Celtic, what an odd chap you are.