What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

:lol:

I remember Mr McIndoe as a player. Never could I have looked at him and thought he'd be this clichè ridden.

What a walloper.

Edit : I can't stop watching it. He's trying to give off Sergeant Major intimidation vibes and squinting his eyes but only succeeds in looking like he's trying to not shit himself.

DO YOU HEAR ME, DAVE. DO YOU AGREE, DAVE. IM HONEST WITH YOU, DAVE. ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE, DAVE. YOU SEE, DAVE, THIS IS IT, DAVE.

My heads fell off. What an utter fucking whopper he is.

Edited by Derry Alli

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I remember Mr McIndoe as a player. Never could I have looked at him and thought he'd be this clichè ridden.

What a walloper.

Edit : I can't stop watching it. He's trying to give off Sergeant Major intimidation vibes and squinting his eyes but only succeeds in looking like he's trying to not shit himself.

DO YOU HEAR ME, DAVE. DO YOU AGREE, DAVE. IM HONEST WITH YOU, DAVE. ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE, DAVE. YOU SEE, DAVE, THIS IS IT, DAVE.

Also WTF is going on with his accent? it changes every third word

17 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

What a walloper.

😂

22 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

What a walloper.

Reminding me of Gary Caldwell with some of that pish. That was awful. 

He wrote a Walter Mitty memoir despite playing no higher than the EFL, after bankrupting himself opening a London private member's club. It's no surprise he fancies himself as a Roy Keane tribute act given his career as a professional fantasist.

On 05/11/2023 at 13:25, Derry Alli said:

What a walloper.

Christ what an absolute fanny, it was like an impression of a manager being interviewed, a bad impression. 

On 05/11/2023 at 13:25, Derry Alli said:

What a walloper.

I couldn't watch it to the end, was cringing for him. 

While you are on the subject of Mcindoe and Edinburgh City. I forgot to mention in the random matches thread. £11 a pop to watch that level of football is a fantastic price, so kudos to city for that.

Edited by buchan30