What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, CoF said:

Not SPFL, just accies being accies. 

6046FE66-E5C0-4718-A136-5BD13CEB60A5.jpeg

Says a lot about the SPFL that they don't publish a league table and clubs resort to drawing up their own, albeit shoddily.

28 minutes ago, ropy said:

To be fair, I looked for that table online and couldn’t find it.

Granted that is shite, but it’s not too difficult to knock something together on word or excel and convert it to an image they could’ve posted 

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Granted that is shite, but it’s not too difficult to knock something together on word or excel and convert it to an image they could’ve posted 

nothing wrong with a wee write up job, it's neat and does the trick. old school, I like it haha

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Says a lot about the SPFL that they don't publish a league table and clubs resort to drawing up their own, albeit shoddily.

Hamilton's twitter account may be a bit tinpot but they're on that list of teams in the U18 league.

What's more tinpot is that St Johnstone, Livingston, Kilmarnock and Ross County aren't 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hamilton's twitter account may be a bit tinpot but they're on that list of teams in the U18 league.

What's more tinpot is that St Johnstone, Livingston, Kilmarnock and Ross County aren't

Killie are in a different U18 league - think we are a tier down from that.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

This isn't an SPFL league, it's an SFA administered competition.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Killie are in a different U18 league - think we are a tier down from that.

Aye we only started our youth teams back up recently, after disbanding them around the time the Braveheart pish came out. Couldn't afford to run them.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

This isn't an SPFL league, it's an SFA administered competition.

Fair enough, confusing as it is.

Any reason why they can publish their league tables?

17 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As mentioned above, our U18 side is only in it's infancy with our whole academy only just recently starting back up. I believe they play in the CAS Performance U18 League.

18 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hamilton's youth system is a completely unsustainable vanity project which is why - if you've been paying attention at all recently - you'd notice that their first team and operating business are getting flushed down the lavvy, never to return.

Edited by vikingTON

48 minutes ago, virginton said:

Hamilton's youth system is a completely unsustainable vanity project which is why - if you've been paying attention at all recently - you'd notice that their first team and operating business are getting flushed down the lavvy, never to return.

Thanks

I had, as you suggest, not been paying as much attention to events in Hamilton as I might have 

One of the few perks of our covid season in the championship I suppose

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

7 hours ago, virginton said:

I remember them being called an unflushable jobby when they kept staying in the premiership. Water always wins in the end.