What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don’t think Rangers are going to lose to Dundee on Wednesday either but the BBC should probably acknowledge the possibility 

Dundee building sandcastles is a leveler M8.

10 hours ago, Clangers said:

That has to be the most arrogant post of the day!
Yes Livvy haven’t continued the massive support they had as a new team (manager) bounce, the area has had to compete with not jut the bigots but Edinburg and they still have a support. Only in Scotland would this be seen as a bad thing !! 

Really?

MK Don's are still unpopular in England.

There's no difference.

On 05/04/2024 at 14:36, Dunfermline Don said:

I personally would have no issues sitting at a game with supporters of any club in the country apart from the gruesome twosome.

I was in the red shed the day Seagram won the grand national very uncomfortable experience,I think if Celtic scored that day i would've got carried out, plus I've been in the rangers end for cup final day with no problems.

11 hours ago, Clangers said:

Yes Livvy haven’t continued the massive support they had as a new team (manager) bounce, the area has had to compete with not jut the bigots but Edinburg and they still have a support. Only in Scotland would this be seen as a bad thing !! 

Vincent isn't exactly thinking rationally when it comes to the Meadowbank/Livi conversations. 

He got all excited when he heard about the torchlight parade in Edinburgh, he ran and got his pitchfork to join them, thinking they were heading through to Livingston to chase us out of the SPFL.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don’t think Rangers are going to lose to Dundee on Wednesday either but the BBC should probably acknowledge the possibility 

If we draw midweek (I know…) that rules Motherwell out. 

At the very least, it’s a premature line. 

11 hours ago, Clangers said:

When did they have a massive support?

Did Glasgow and Edinburgh not exist when Hunter came up with his masterplan?

Breaking into your rivals ground on Friday, smashing tellies and spray painting your clubs name on the walls only for all four fannies to be arrested after the alarm was sounded in the Polis station.

Embarrassed Duck GIF

37 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

To be fair a lot of people turned up during their 3rd place finish season.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Vincent isn't exactly thinking rationally when it comes to the Meadowbank/Livi conversations. 

He got all excited when he heard about the torchlight parade in Edinburgh, he ran and got his pitchfork to join them, thinking they were heading through to Livingston to chase us out of the SPFL.

If only.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hey he did his research, he asked some shoppers up the centre, not his fault he managed to find the only folk in Livingston that didn't support the erse cheeks or Edin teams..

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Breaking into your rivals ground on Friday, smashing tellies and spray painting your clubs name on the walls only for all four fannies to be arrested after the alarm was sounded in the Polis station.

Embarrassed Duck GIF

Between this and the claim an OF fan was made to eat dog shite I'm gonna have to request some video/photographic evidence.

I haven't seen Sportscene, I'd it the one with an AI Michael Cole from WWE narrating it?

If so, it isn't a Sportscene thing, it was made for Football Focus on Saturday - and I agree it is laughable.