What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

12 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Might be Argentina or South Africa. Not getting up to check. Will have a look tomorrow.

Traitor!

I don't buy from any countries we've been at war with. Hence the reason I'm naked and live in a cave.

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hence the reason I'm naked and live in a cave.

Interesting. I'm naked and live in a cave for entirely different reasons.

Edited by DiegoDiego

22 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Think so. Although it's an interesting conceptual consideration as they share a stadium...

I always wonder how the dressing rooms work. Do Inter have one, and Milan have one, and they use them regardless of whos home or away?, or is there just a generic "home" dressing room and whoever is designated as the home team uses it?

Same for other teams. Does a team playing away against Inter use a different dressing room than when away to AC Milan?

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I always wonder how the dressing rooms work. Do Inter have one, and Milan have one, and they use them regardless of whos home or away?, or is there just a generic "home" dressing room and whoever is designated as the home team uses it?

Same for other teams. Does a team playing away against Inter use a different dressing room than when away to AC Milan?

It's really a mystery as to why you get called BoredomGuy.

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

according to the athletic…

San Siro is unique in the sense that it actually has three dressing rooms. One for Inter, one for Milan and the other for an away team. The Inter dressing room has a lot more space, whereas Milan’s dressing room is more compact. 

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

San Siro is unique in the sense that it actually has three dressing rooms. One for Inter, one for Milan and the other for an away team. The Inter dressing room has a lot more space, whereas Milan’s dressing room is more compact. 

If I was the Inter kit man, I'd lock the Milan dressing room then just take the keys up the road with me.

Next Milan home game - CHAOS.

Fucking beautiful. What a plan.

19 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Yeah can confirm this is true! Went for a stadium tour a few years ago and made a hilarious post on Facebook about having signed for AC. The banter.

Thank you. 

48 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Surely Rangers & Celtic demand this treatment at Hampden? 

Edited by Junior_Arab

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A few years back I took in an AC Milan game there and did the stadium tour the next day. The Inter supporting tour guide was immensely proud that their dressing room was pretty basic compared to Milan's fancy one, which she put down to Milan being establishment fannies while Inter are the peoples' team, or so she claimed.

I like Hampden, and I like going there to see Aberdeen and Scotland. Interesting on Saturday though getting our food pre match. Turnstiles opened at 11.00 and we were in about 11.30. Up to a not busy counter and asked for a hot dog, Hampden pies are shite, and a bovril. I could see the puzzlement on the girl's face. I said "bovril" three times and she eventually went away and came back with a wee Glaswegian lassie who showed her what a bovril was. Then she wandered about with the cup for about 30 seconds and came back to me. "No hot water. Will be 5 minutes." My friend was at the other end of the counter and when he asked a different person for his bovril she came back with a bottle of water. Obviously not a single second's training, and no hot water 30 minutes after gates open. Then the bloody screens went off after 10 minutes of the game for the remainder of the first half, so no idea how long had gone or was left. Not great. Apart from the game, which was magnificent. 

33 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I like Hampden, and I like going there to see Aberdeen and Scotland. Interesting on Saturday though getting our food pre match. Turnstiles opened at 11.00 and we were in about 11.30. Up to a not busy counter and asked for a hot dog, Hampden pies are shite, and a bovril. I could see the puzzlement on the girl's face. I said "bovril" three times and she eventually went away and came back with a wee Glaswegian lassie who showed her what a bovril was. Then she wandered about with the cup for about 30 seconds and came back to me. "No hot water. Will be 5 minutes." My friend was at the other end of the counter and when he asked a different person for his bovril she came back with a bottle of water. Obviously not a single second's training, and no hot water 30 minutes after gates open. Then the bloody screens went off after 10 minutes of the game for the remainder of the first half, so no idea how long had gone or was left. Not great. Apart from the game, which was magnificent. 

Had the game taken place at Tannadice as the properly neutral requirement of not giving unfair advantage to Glaswegians would demand this Bovril atrocity would not have taken place.......and Aberdeen would be in the final. 

12 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Milan will not last long there 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

You can’t blame them for thinking no one would be mad enough to be in at 11.30 so hadn’t switched the hot water on.