What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The reason is even more tinpot.

The teamlines are done online, but the referees take a screenshot, print it out and take it to the touchline. Only the first 8 subs were on the first page and they didn't have the second page.

When a club is anywhere near this this level of clownshoes with teamlines the authorities fine them and expel them from the cup or dock them points.

Killie x Cercle t shirts. £28 no less!

Almost as bad as the time Rangers tried to flog t shirts when we met Celtic in a Scottish Cup Semi.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I hope D Plank is foreign. School would've been tough for him in Scotland.

To comment seriously on this, there are a number of Planks in Stirling, quite noticeably associated with the rowing club for example. 

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

To comment seriously on this, there are a number of Planks in Stirling, quite noticeably associated with the rowing club for example. 

Are any of them called Frank?

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I hope D Plank is foreign. School would've been tough for him in Scotland.

He's English and presumably from the midlands (we signed him from Wolverhampton Wanderers Academy) so he would have had it tough anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are any of them called Frank?

His full name is "Dominic Luke Francis Plank"

I suspect that his schoolchums were kept unaware of his middle names

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He's English and presumably from the midlands (we signed him from Wolverhampton Wanderers Academy) so he would have had it tough anyway. 

His full name is "Dominic Luke Francis Plank"

I suspect that his schoolchums were kept unaware of his middle names

He's done well, considering.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He's done well, considering.

According to the internet he was actually born near Guildford and played county U14 for Sussex so that would explain the triple barrelled name and means he probably doesn't speak with the Black Country accent I'd imagined

Livingston managing yesterday to have a ticket office without tickets or the capacity to print tickets is quite novel. 

Even more tin pot was sending stewards round with literally 5 or 6 tickets at a time while about 50 Pars fans waited in the queue. 

Slightly less tin pot, but not a good look for the club, was the steward saying "does it look like I give a f**k, mate?" in reply to the grumbling from the queue.