County host the Real Famous - 31st Jan

I'd expect Fox to be back in tonight.

We've only 4 fit defenders so Naismith, Souttar, Fraser & Van der Weg it is.

We've only 2 fit central midfielders tonight - Chow & Draper (with Draper carrying a knock as far as I'm aware).

Gardyne's not listed as out but he took a heavy knock on Sunday too. Hasn't been any word on what was wrong with Eagles or whether he'll be back. So we could see some interesting choices out there tonight - stick your finger in the air and take a guess:

Fox

Naismith Souttar Fraser VdWeg

Chow Draper

Dingwall Curran Keillor-Dunn

N'Gog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spain said:

I'd expect Fox to be back in tonight.

We've only 4 fit defenders so Naismith, Souttar, Fraser & Van der Weg it is.

We've only 2 fit central midfielders tonight - Chow & Draper (with Draper carrying a knock as far as I'm aware).

Gardyne's not listed as out but he took a heavy knock on Sunday too. Hasn't been any word on what was wrong with Eagles or whether he'll be back. So we could see some interesting choices out there tonight - stick your finger in the air and take a guess:

Fox

Naismith Souttar Fraser VdWeg

Chow Draper

Dingwall Curran Keillor-Dunn

N'Gog

Watched Dev Squad against 'top of the league' Hibs yesterday and Tony played 90 minutes.

He was down 4 times in  the first 40 minutes, crumpled after heavy challenges including one forearm through the head in a 50/50 aerial challenge.  After up to a minute of treatment and/or some 'jiggling' he got going every time and he did finish the game.

I'd be very surprised if he managed to start another game today.

(He looked ok, trying to do too much, but won us a penalty and created our best chances.  Our front 4 (Morrison  in front of MacIver, James Wallace, and Tony) rotated position a lot.  As always, Tony looked best in the middle or on the right, I reckon he is wasted on the left, even at that level)

DU49nhZX4AASDzo.jpg

Arnason and Christie in for O'Connor and Ball. Surprised that O'Connor has been dropped - first game this season he has not started (and completed). Nwakali misses out, apparently due to a head knock sustained in training. 

On 1/29/2018 at 07:32, Jute said:

Waiting to find out if mate is driving so hopefully be there. Is it right that County don't issue a programme anymore?

Correct, this is what we do these days:

DU4_Ci9XkAE2VHr.jpg

Roy said at a pre-season supporters meeting that we were losing approx £20k? per season on programmes, and he would rather spend that amount elsewhere.

Archived