1- how many years have you been on pie and Bovril. 2- been banned? 3-different account?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 years

1 requested banning (long story)

I created one alias for the MattyDFC awards, I pretended to be Div to write up Mrs M (at the time) and insinuated we had a pump in the disabled shitter at the 5s. I hope this didn’t cause any strife with your husband. 

8 years
I created one alias for the MattyDFC awards, I pretended to be Div to write up Mrs M (at the time) and insinuated we had a pump in the disabled shitter at the 5s. I hope this didn’t cause any strife with your husband. 

Ajax

14 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

8 years

We have time...

Hopefully.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

1) Joined with this account in June 2012 when I was in the Australian outbacks and feeling homesick.

2) No

3) I had an account that I used at various spells between about 2008 - 2011 just for ticket info and basic football chat with regards to the national team but forgot my password and made a new account.

The crocs/killer spiders let us down.

Don’t you have a warning point for life for wishing death upon another poster. Quite strange modding given some of the atrocities you’ve inflicted on us.

The crocs/killer spiders let us down.
Don’t you have a warning point for life for wishing death upon another poster. Quite strange modding given some of the atrocities you’ve inflicted on us.

Yeah I have one warning point for that, I also posted a picture of a man with a photo shopped penis merged in as his forehead that got me in further hot soup. It was a Sunday night and I had been drinking.

Archived