F1 2018

die hard doonhamer

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How bad are Williams btw? Imagine the thought of this great team not having won a race since 2012, and that winning driver being Pastor Maldonado.

I’m sure a lot of people like me have a real affinity towards Williams and it’s a shame that they are floundering so badly.

I quite like Stroll but doubt he’ll ever be anything other than a back marker and not sure if the Russian will even be that good.

Just now, peasy23 said:

I look forward to Verstappen's future career in stock car racing. That was fucking stupidity to somehow manage to run into the back of Sirotkin under the Virtual SC.

Why is it not getting investigated? He just rammed into the back of him.

He was never saving that, if he lifts off he would have just gone into the gravel, i’d expect him to get a substantial penalty for that
3 grid place penalty in monaco

Barcelona tends to serve up pretty turgid races so yesterday was of no surprise, nor will the next race (Monaco) be any better, this is just the way it always has been.

What I don't understand is Ferrari's decision to pit Vettel, unless Bottas was going in surely the most logical idea would have been to copy what the lead car does in that situation. 

Is it worth watching my recording of this as I know the result?
No. Watch the first lap carnage but after that it's just Hamilton steadily pulling away. Even after vettels 2nd pot he never put verstappen under any decent pressure.

Archived