• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Agree. A good signing by Hopkin as totally suited to Livvys long ball game.

Livvy looking a stick on for 2nd on current form.

Runners all round him in that team as well.

I could watch Livi pressing high up the park on a loop for 90 minutes, never mind the stuff with the ball. Like a pack of wild dogs.

I could watch Livi pressing high up the park on a loop for 90 minutes, never mind the stuff with the ball. Like a pack of wild dogs.
I was beginning to think I had missed us getting a man sent off. The Livi players are all over us.

How is it only 1-0? Crazily one sided.
As bad as United are, I am always hugely impressed with the organisation of this Livi team. Play to their strengths and do all the simple things perfectly. Certainly wouldn't count them out over two legs against dug meat Dundee, Accies, Thistle or County sides.

If anyone is going up via the play-offs it will be livi. Ourselve(early season) and united (usually against us) can occasionally click and play some decent stuff, Morton and queens have the individual match winners(particularly Dobbie) but it's highly doubtful any of us will be able to do that for 4/6 games in a row. Livi have enough consistency to be in with a shout.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Yes they work very well as a team.  All play for eachother. Really impressed with what Hopkin has created. 

If you watched them for 90 mins every week Marshy it would put about 10% on their average home gate haha

Totally get why we gubbed United 6-1. Here they are, eleven starry eyed individuals, up against a gang from a scheme somewhere. Fully expect Livvy team to have a few stolen mopeds to get them home after the game.

All depends if boot it up the park, press and physically intimidate will work against second bottom. Reckon a Ross County or Partick will still have way too much for them. If they don’t do it this season, then fully expect the financial shit to hit the fan again unless they find a grey knight in need of a laundering friend.

35 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

How is it only 1-0? Crazily one sided.

As bad as United are, I am always hugely impressed with the organisation of this Livi team. Play to their strengths and do all the simple things perfectly. Certainly wouldn't count them out over two legs against dug meat Dundee, Accies, Thistle or County sides.

:lol:

Archived