Panic buying

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

How do you butter the frozen bread? Asking for a friend, obviously.

On topic, I always have a supply of at least 5/6 pints of milk, and at least one loaf in the freezer. I have some sympathy with panic buyers, especially if they have kids.

Same way you butter any bread. Spread it on. It's easier as the bread has no give.

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Yes.

Make sandwiches on frozen bread in morning, by lunchtime you have perfectly fresh bread.

How do you prise the slices off the loaf?

54 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

From Facebook: FB_IMG_1520073379289.thumb.jpg.75fed1519d149df4267da830fad02c43.jpg

May be a story behind this but strikes me as subhuman scum behaviour on the face of things.

Turns out he was buying the milk for a local hospital...or was he? <_<

It's the farmers who are struggling to get the milk to our suppliers....

Dont gies yer pish. Every shop I have been in today and yesterday has been cleared out of all milk including UHT. Thats a shambles and it has made me lose whatever faith I had left in people not to be c***s. I am not blaming Tesco or anyone else other than maybe they should habe rationed it when it became clear that people were in fact, c***s.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Uht we have plenty of as a wagon just came in.
Problem for us is we are still missing two wagons due to not enough staffing at the depots. ( Daventry and Livingston).
Milk and bread however come from different companies and we are not getting enough milk and bread from them.
Just the usual amount we are getting however as humans are c***s we ran out pretty quick.
We even had local shops trying to buy our bread for their own shops :-(.

Humans are c***s

There’s probably gallons of milk in Tesco but it’s not reacting the shelves due to Masons posting on social media rather than doing their fucking jobs.

I've finished my work for today.

However I'm unsure what masons are posting on social media, wouldn't they have their own social media groups/chat/ parties/ own cows?.

Reacting or reaching the shelves ? ;-)

Cows, goats milk surely.

I've finished my work for today.

However I'm unsure what masons are posting on social media, wouldn't we have our own social media groups/chat/ parties/ own cows?.

FTFY 

You and all the Italian chefs you know who put cream in it. (I hate auto-correct)
Hate to go on about it but a wee bit of cream in a carbonara is pretty common.

I dont know any of them personally. I have viewed them on my television.

Archived