Panic buying

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s probably gallons of milk in Tesco but it’s not reacting the shelves due to Masons posting on social media rather than doing their fucking jobs.

Would that be the UHT milk?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's 4 of us in our house. 2 litres of milk would usually last us about two days - 3 cereals in the morning*, numerous cups of tea/coffee throughout the day. (That said, I always like to have 2 cartons in the fridge, 1 full 1 open, if possible.)

There's enough milk in that trolley to do us the guts of 2 months, maybe longer!

* Sometimes my wife would have another plate of cereal in the evening.

Your wife gives me one when I pop round your house to. You better factor that in.

Ran out of milk after breakfast this morning so popped round to Sainsburys at Meadowbank. Nothing there apart from Yop strawberry flavoured stuff. Went on to a couple of Tesco Express/Sainsbury Local style shops where empty shelves greeted me and other shoppers. Ended up at Tesco at Hermiston Gate who also had none. Finally had luck at the Leith Tesco who had quite a bit and I was tempted to buy a tonne of the stuff to flog outside Sainburys for twice the price...

Will folk be looking forward to days of sandwiches and toast and other bread combinations whilst washing it all down with milk?
I'm thinking of pizza or pasta tonight because I don't live on bread
Pizza pretty much is bread m8.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Will folk be looking forward to days of sandwiches and toast and other bread combinations whilst washing it all down with milk?
I'm thinking of pizza or pasta tonight because I don't live on bread

Pizza pretty much is bread m8.

Yet no one is panic buying it

Archived