Panic buying

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Stop posting those fucking poems.

There's a potential plagiarism case here! I can't believe you're being so blase about it.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'd rather eat a Hawaiian Pizza than listen to Dire Straits.

Dire Straits are fucking great, you c**t.

No milk or bread left in the house so fry up for breakfast. Not so bad.

Not sure I'll be able to keep that up through the week though. Pretty much have porridge or toast every morning during the week, that'll be the meal the lack of milk and bread will be felt.

On 02/03/2018 at 19:40, John Lambies Doos said:

If there is a good chance the shops will be closed for 2-3days, go out and buy 2-3days worth of food and beverages. It's hardly panic buying; it's called being sensible, feeding your family and making sure you've enough beer

Surely this is the point though? Who goes through 5 loaves or 20 pints of milk in 3 days? If people had continued to buy sensible amounts of these items everyone would have been able to get everything they need, instead people were buying three weeks worth of food worth of food when there was a possibility they wouldn't get to a shop for three days.

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

plate of cereal

U fucking wot m9?

Just been to ASDA; they’re filling the shelves with sliced bread but there’s no milk at all.

The good news is that there has been no panic buying of slippers as that was what I went for.

Plenty of bread and milk in the Nisa shop on Perth Road yesterday. It seems everyone is heading straight to the supermarkets and avoiding the smaller stores.

They'd ran out of fucking kidney beans though. I panic bought a tin of chick peas instead. They work surprisingly well in my chili last night.

Archived