Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m sorry but that was a dive from McGregor. That was the worst camera angle of the lot and every other angle showed it for the dive it was. Deluded dafties.

You can see the motherwell player just bundles in to the back of him Im afraid. I can remember it Took a while for the footage to surface as the initial highlights made it look a dive and sent Motherwell fans in to a frenzy before other footage surfaced which made them look pretty foolish in the end. Regardless of what the other angles show, you can see heavy contact from behind and he didnt get the ball. Its a penalty.

The games yet to even kick off and some Motherwell fans already appear to have lost the plot. 

On 3/17/2018 at 00:49, YassinMoutaouakil said:
I've never been more confident of a team prediction in my life 
Carson 
Kipre Alred Dunne
Cadden Campbell Rose McHugh Tait
Bowman Main  

Well...

Motherwell: Carson, Tait, Cadden, McHugh, Main, Frear, Bowman, Dunne, Aldred, Kipré, Campbell
Motherwell subs: Griffiths, Hendrie, Bigirimana, Petravicius, Newell, Turnbull, Maguire

Not at FP today for once - going to watch it on TV which I hate. Can't really see past a routine sellic win but with the rest of the season in mind, I'm interested to see what we do with the shape of the team without Tanner. Robinson doesn't fancy Bigi in an attacking role obviously, so I guess he needs to be looking elsewhere in the summer..

Archived