Netflix

Biscuits

Big fan of Always Sunny - although the latter seasons weren’t great. Not sure about it being the best of all time mind you!
Still as good a comedy going though. I don't think it's jumped the shark, just that they're not as good as the previous ones.

It is the best of all time Sir. I challenge you to name a better Sitcom B)

Just watched Fyre. Absolutely mental.

Part of me felt so sorry for the scammed people.

Then I realised how much tickets cost and I couldn’t help but laugh at the clusterfuck following that.

The Asian guy saying he’d cut holes in tents and that so no one would be sleeping near him was fantastic.

On 2/16/2019 at 00:38, 19QOS19 said:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is not only the best thing on Netflix, it's the best comedy series of all time B)

Trailer Park Boys is also superb.

Trailer Park Boys might be one of the best things I have ever watched. I teach with a Canadian guy whose family actually lives in a trailer park and he says it isn't a million miles away from reality.

Was genuinely teary when it was over and I watched some of the tributes to Mr Lahey. I didn't know Sarah was his real-life daughter!!

Trailer Park Boys might be one of the best things I have ever watched. I teach with a Canadian guy whose family actually lives in a trailer park and he says it isn't a million miles away from reality.
Was genuinely teary when it was over and I watched some of the tributes to Mr Lahey. I didn't know Sarah was his real-life daughter!!
I assume they've officially called it a day? I was looking the other day but couldn't find anything concrete. Currently binging it again. Absolutely fantastic comedy.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I assume they've officially called it a day? I was looking the other day but couldn't find anything concrete. Currently binging it again. Absolutely fantastic comedy.

It wouldn't be the same show without Lahey - so many glorious moments in it but Conky has to be the best!!

It wouldn't be the same show without Lahey - so many glorious moments in it but Conky has to be the best!!
Yeah I agree. I just wasn't sure if they had made it official. If you weren't aware his daughter was in the show, were you aware John Dunsworth was teetotal? Makes his performance all the better for me [emoji38]

Think they’ve been mainly focusing on swearnet, the podcasts are on YouTube and some of them are brilliant especially the one with Ricky’s internet history. Their was rumours they will do one last special to bring it to an end but haven’t heard anything since. They are doing a cruise next month and another tour planned for Xmas

Abducted in Plain Sight - Jan Broberg's parents may just be the dumbest fucks I've ever watched on anything.

It's a really weird one.

I was watching it thinking how the feck did they find themselves in the situation that they did. At the same time they took full responsibility for the mistakes that they made and came across as genuinely nice people.

Not making any excuses for them as some of the stuff that went on was nuts but the abuser was obviously a master manipulator.

Lost count at the times I was shouting at the tv for them to just phone the fucking police!

I’m sure I saw “Bubbles” pretty much confirm they were making another series on Twitter the other day. Promising a bunch of guest stars as well, which is a bit annoying as those were probably the weakest episodes.

I’m sure I saw “Bubbles” pretty much confirm they were making another series on Twitter the other day. Promising a bunch of guest stars as well, which is a bit annoying as those were probably the weakest episodes.

Snoop Dogg wasn't as bad as I feared and the one with Alex Lifeson I thought was hilarious.

Just checked IMDB and Closer to the Heart is actually the highest rated episode they've done, scoring 9.4 [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Snoop Dogg wasn't as bad as I feared and the one with Alex Lifeson I thought was hilarious.

Just checked IMDB and Closer to the Heart is actually the highest rated episode they've done, scoring 9.4 emoji38.png

Aye, I forgot about Closer To The Heart. That was probably one of the better episodes. I hated all of the episodes with Snoop though. Tom Arnold was particularly annoying.

It's a really weird one.

I was watching it thinking how the feck did they find themselves in the situation that they did. At the same time they took full responsibility for the mistakes that they made and came across as genuinely nice people.

Not making any excuses for them as some of the stuff that went on was nuts but the abuser was obviously a master manipulator.

Lost count at the times I was shouting at the tv for them to just phone the fucking police!
Agree with that, don't think they were anything other than ridiculously naive, can only think that they both had a very sheltered upbringing. To be taken in by B once was bad enough, but to allow him anywhere near their family ever again was just mind boggling.

Thats Jessica Jones and Punisher cancelled. A mix of Disney arguing over production and all the Marvel shows being shite.
Really enjoyed Jessica Jones, Daredevil and the Punisher but I got three episodes into the new Luke Cage and haven't went near it in months. No real desire to either

Just watched Fyre on netflix, pretty mental that theybcould get as far as people arriving on the island and still trying to put the event on. Didnt really have a great dral of sympathy for anyone involved other that the local restaurant lady and the locals who provided the labour. 

At the risk of sounding like my Da, what the f**k is an influencer? 

Edited by Albertlegend