Motherwell v Rangers

So basically we should never have signed him.

As far as I have been told we are paying 1/4 of his wage. 2grand per week. I'm sure that money could have been much better spent than trying to get a Celtic player fit so they can try to sell him. There is no way he's going to give us a return on that. Anyway Robinson ain't made to many mistakes so he's welcome to that one.

Answering your own post isn't a good look.
Rangers were flying before the international break according to the media so we'll need to defend as well as we did against Celtic to get anything.
Then again it's not a play off final or LC semi so who really cares?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MJC said:

This game will either go one of two ways imo.

Either it is a standard Motherwell v Rangers fixture which we match them throughout but Rangers end up winning 1-0 or 2-1 after we've hit the post/missed a sitter/missed a penalty late on and walk out frustrated as f**k.

Or...

We win 3-0 and for the first time in over fifteen years record a league victory over a Rangers side.

I honestly think that either outcome is possible here.

Could be a draw?

Hopefully this is a 'dress rehearsal' for the Scottish Cup Final.

FOwZ77O.gif

FOwZ77O.mp4

21 minutes ago, well91 said:

Can't have answered my own post when I never asked a question. Have a look, no question mark. I mearly added to it.

Mearly? Never seen that one before.

2 hours ago, MikeyWellFan said:

We should have no fear about getting stuck in to these mutant b*****ds.

^^^Wee Mikey loves The Rangers/kicks about with Rangers fans almost as much as MJC does.  He simply hides it better ;)

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Mearly? Never seen that one before.

FFS imagine picking up on spelling mistakes.  Away tae f**k.

As for the game...it's not at Ibrox so a comfortable away win.  0-3 I'd say.

2 hours ago, well91 said:

I do apologies it should have said "merely"

It’s ‘apologise’.

You’re welcome.

1 minute ago, well91 said:

Eye no that won wos fore yoo. What I should have said was go and get a life *****emoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji42.png

Got a cracker of a life mate, don’t you worry :thumsup2

Much appreciate your response though.  Thanks again. Keep good .

Nast.

10 hours ago, Desp said:

Hopefully this thread isn't as much of a car crash as the 'Well v Celtic one, but maybe I'm expecting too much.

Are we getting close? :rolleyes:

Quite surprised by the confidence in us in this thread tbh. Not that we aren't more than capable of getting something but this is still the best Rangers team in about 6 years or something. Bar the Killie game they've been disposing of most of the sides in this division pretty comfortably since the turn of the year. I'd take a draw.

eta that I've just realised how awful my sentence structure is :lol:

It boggles my brain that there are people that can't see what Ciftci has brought to the side. I'll be the first to admit that I would pick and choose when to play him, but that's more from the perspective of having options up front depending on the fixture.

The amount of goals we've scored that have gone through Ciftci is very impressive, but because the "assist" is only credited to the pass to the goalscorer then it goes un-noticed. He's not scored the goals I thought he would, but then he's been a very different player and character to what I expected also.

I've been delighted with him and would love him to stay and settle.

Archived