Motherwell v Rangers

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If he does score I hope that angry bald w****r in the East Stand batters him with a flegpole. 

I believe he remains at large, so there's every chance.

All I see here are people trying to act cool by getting upset that people get booed!

I love to boo ex players. (Here's where I try n act cool) I like to do it ironically, I still mean it, f**k whoever it is. Booing is great.

Phil O'Donnell got dogs abuse when he played against us for Celtic, nothing good natured about it. If it was good enough for him and he managed to get over it and come back and captain the club, then it's good enough for anyone.

I liked Murphy - he did well for us after coming through the ranks and was part of one of our best ever teams, he treated the club respectfully when he wanted to move on and has done well in his career (even if it's taken a massive step backwards recently). I'm not going to boo him personally*, but I've got zero problems with anyone else doing it - it's been part of fitba culture since I've been going...

*unless he does a Scott McDonald-esque badge-kiss to the East Stand

Random question - but I was asked and didn't know the answer - can you buy tickets for the Rangers end from the ticket office at Fir Park?*

*any responses that say "Ask MJC" will be ignored :)

3 hours ago, Swello said:

Random question - but I was asked and didn't know the answer - can you buy tickets for the Rangers end from the ticket office at Fir Park?*

*any responses that say "Ask MJC" will be ignored :)

Orcs need to be registered on a continuous credit card scheme where they are balloted, with tickets then distributed to them.

10 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Orcs need to be registered on a continuous credit card scheme where they are balloted, with tickets then distributed to them.

Fair enough - thanks. Never something I've had to think about before...

One thing that I noted when watching the clips put up of Kirk, Falconer, May, Lambert and Gahagan all scoring against their former teams....they all appeared to be fucking delighted and gave it full-blown celebrations.  None of this poncey, 'I can't bring myself to celebrate, scoring against my former team shite', the way it should be, away celebrating with their fans...

...that said, if Murphy scores on Saturday, I hope he attempts to vault one of the advertising boards at the South Stand and ruptures a vitally important component of either of his legs.

Murphy was a fantastic player for us when he was here, so I won't boo him, however I have absolutely no problem with well fans the want to, it's all part if the pantomime. If he scores i hope they don't go nuts if he runs the length of the East stand with his finger at his lips. As long as the well finish up the winners I couldn't care less 3-1 dossers.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Looks like McCrorie will be fit for this.  We may, therefore, have a midfield.  That would be a pleasing change.

On the bench which is good to see.

Dorrans starting though and hopefully he plays like he did at Fir Park the last time.

I'd rather boo players that are shite and picking up wages out my pocket than former players who were great for us.

To be honest there isn't anyone that hate-able in the Rangers team these days unless Andy Halliday gets a cameo.

Archived