Motherwell v Rangers

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco are a team of absolute cloggers and they’ll not get a sniff at a trophy for a long time.

Ref completely shat it for their penalty and it let them back in.

Ultimately a disappointing result but one that’s far worse for them than it is for us. 

Another match thread smashed into submission by the ever fair and balanced Bennett.
The draw against Celtic was a great fought out point today is a bit disappointing from where we were at half time.
Curtis Main v The Buffalo though,I know who'd be my first pick.

Context is everything in draws. Given that we led 2-0 at half time and didn't win then that has to go down as two points dropped and concerning that yet again we only turn up for half a match.

It's not the worst result in the world, indeed, when they got it back to 2-2 I could only see them winning so we can't be too disheartened.

Their penalty was soft but ours was softer, so we can have no complaints on that front.

It's all about the Scottish Cup for us now.

That was pretty much a microcosm of this team imo. We were absolutely flying first half, pressing Rangers and creating chances/bodying ****. As soon as we needed somebody in midfield to get their foot on the ball and slow the game down though it went to shit completely and took us 20 minutes to adjust, to be fair we looked pretty comfortable towards the end after the initial collapse.

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

Context is everything in draws. Given that we led 2-0 at half time and didn't win then that has to go down as two points dropped and concerning that yet again we only turn up for half a match.

It's not the worst result in the world, indeed, when they got it back to 2-2 I could only see them winning so we can't be too disheartened.

Their penalty was soft but ours was softer, so we can have no complaints on that front.

Our penalty was not soft at all, take off your *** glasses.

Our penalty was not soft at all, take off your *** glasses.

f**k sake they even got Alex Rae to admit he was mistaken and it was a penalty.
Wouldn't be a Rangers thread without him throwing a line out though.

Cadden was a bit theatrical but there was a definite shove so I thought it was a penalty. 

Rangers penalty I didn't see as well but didn't have much complaint about it.

Second half,  Main going down, I'm quite far away down the other end of the stand but it looked a certain penalty.

10 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Cadden was a bit theatrical but there was a definite shove so I thought it was a penalty. 

Rangers penalty I didn't see as well but didn't have much complaint about it.

Second half,  Main going down, I'm quite far away down the other end of the stand but it looked a certain penalty.

Martin also kicked his calf.

Frear got the ball, not sure if there was even contact on Tavernier.

Seen them given, but not for me.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Martin also kicked his calve.

Frear got the ball, not sure if there was even contact on Tavernier.

Seen them given, but not for me.

It's 'calf' m8. 

26 minutes ago, MJC said:

Pretty fair post there by MJW.

Archived