Shrine to Dead Burglar Removed

No, no and no.

i’ve never owned a Rangers or a Celtic top, so i’d have nothing to abandon at some grief site.

If i was leaving a card and flowers, i’d leave the following message: Goodnight sweet prince of burglars. Hopefully God removes the screwdriver and keeps you as a handyman.

xoxxoxoxoxoxo RIP

Edited by Scary Bear

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I forgot to lock my door (hiya xbl!) one night and a drunk guy that presumably lived there before me stoated in one night and woke me and my then gf up. I was apparently remarkably calm as I got up and ushered him out the door and on his way. He dropped his wallet as well on the way out and I handed it back to him. Gutted I didn't brain him, carve him into pieces and kept them in my fridge while maxing out his debit card knowing that legends like DanMc99 would've been there to back me up.

I would be there for you mate 

16 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Florists should be paid burglars wages.

All tributes back up now apparently. Whilst the guy didn’t deserve to die, it pretty much goes with the territory, “live by the screwdriver, die by the screwdriver” I believe William Shatner wrote.

How about we give burglars florists' wages?  That way, when a burglar is murdered on duty, most probably  by @Welshbairn or @NotThePars by the sounds of things, their family will have legitimate money to buy memorial flowers, and won't have to rely on ill-gotten gains to fund their moving tribute.  Those ill-gotten gains can then be recycled or sold on craigslist for a reasonable profit. with perhaps a percentage going to the Florists' Benevolence Fund.  Everyone's a winner.

20 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

'Vincent's alleged accomplice Billy Jeeves, 28, is on the run having dumped their car close to the traveller estate the friends come from near Orpington, Kent '

They're a pair of Pikey's - how many other burglaries & con's have they done. Not saying they deserve to die but no sympathy for them.

Traveller estate - fancy name for a caravan site.

Jeeves and Vincent.

Posh c***s imo.

21 minutes ago, GordonD said:

One of the women who keeps putting the shrine back up. You can see the love and devotion in her face.

Scum relative.JPG

...or dioxin poisoning off of the candy floss fumes?

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

One of the women who keeps putting the shrine back up. You can see the love and devotion in her face.

Scum relative.JPG

Maybe this should be in the things lower class  do thread.

I went out with a woman like that once. Very good in bed, even although she did smoke before, after and during.

The downside was that when out wining and dining, she just had no idea how to dismiss a waiter.

We should take some time to remember the real victims here.

STAB HOME FEARS 

Richard Osborn-Brooks’ neighbours fear they won’t be able to sell their homes after burglar stabbing

Residents are worried the death of burglar Henry Vincent could put buyers off their properties in Hither Green, South London

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6023874/richard-osborn-brooks-neighbours-fear-they-wont-be-able-to-sell-their-homes-after-burglar-stabbing/

Did I tell you all the story when I/we burgled?
3 days before Christmas, I was 6or7 at the time. Whole family out at the local school for some celebration, small village so everyone knew we were there.
We left early as my sister was sick... When we got back to the house there was 2 people in our house, my dad jumps out the car and runs to the house. The 2 perpetrators jumped the back fence. I as I child have kept that for all my life. Complete terror. If they were to fight back duck knows what would have happened. My father with 3 kids and wife standing and some c**t in his house. He would have slaughted both..... Hated Christmas from that day, all the present from Santa were there to be seen.
I know have massive knife above the door in the inside & and a bigger one in private place on the outside.
Here me I will not hesitate to kill