Shrine to Dead Burglar Removed

Surely an apple would do the job as well as an onion? And then not have the downside of tasting, well, like an onion?

S01E06-s1D4qSUy-subtitled.jpg

Don't think The Apple Murders has the same ring to it. They'd likely be sued as well.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They do burgle occasionally but leave the cushions plumped and a quiche in the oven.

They also leave ABBA playing on every stereo they can find.

If I hypothetically wanted to be a burglar, would I need a reference from an existing burglar before I'd be allowed to join the burgling community? Would I have to knock off a certain number of houses undetected in a week before they'd let me in?

Or can I just hypothetically pick a hypothetical random house to break into and hypothetically call myself a burglar? 

If I hypothetically wanted to be a burglar, would I need a reference from an existing burglar before I'd be allowed to join the burgling community? Would I have to knock off a certain number of houses undetected in a week before they'd let me in?
Or can I just hypothetically pick a hypothetical random house to break into and hypothetically call myself a burglar? 

Probably better asking this in the Juniors forum.

10 minutes ago, nsr said:

Or can I just hypothetically pick a hypothetical random house to break into and hypothetically call myself a burglar

58 minutes ago, nsr said:

Get Gandalf to appoint you.

1 hour ago, nsr said:

My theory is crime and criminals are well established. If a crime is committed, police will have suspects from the word go in their big book of criminals.

This leaves windows of opportunity for non career criminals to act decisively and commit one or two big jobs. As long as you don't get caught red handed, your laughing. Lefty from the rough part of town will get huckled and do your time.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My theory is crime and criminals are well established. If a crime is committed, police will have suspects from the word go in their big book of criminals.

This leaves windows of opportunity for non career criminals to act decisively and commit one or two big jobs. As long as you don't get caught red handed, your laughing. Lefty from the rough part of town will get huckled and do your time.

If you don't look like one of these c***s you'll get off scotfree.

criminal-types-lombroso-A30DX6.jpg

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If you don't look like one of these c***s you'll get off scotfree.

criminal-types-lombroso-A30DX6.jpg

2 down on the right looks like a young Al Swearengen. 

Bottom left looks like the wee ned on Still Game who was giving it "naw ye dinnae" when the local centre was getting opened.

On 10/04/2018 at 10:39, DanMc99 said:

I am waiting for someone to come on here and defend the burglar.

On 10/04/2018 at 20:16, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Be typical Pie and Bovril.

Love these two posts. So ‘typical of P&B’ that nobody has done so in 7 pages of discussion. Fucking snowflakes, offended by everything, even stuff that hasn’t happened.