World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a really good offer from Smarkets.com.

Register with them and pick a team. You can have up to a £10 risk free bet on all their games at the World Cup. Basically seven free £10 bets if they make it as far as the Final or 3rd Place Playoff.

Seems too good to be true so worried I may have misunderstood. Could a grown up check for me, please?

This morning in a fit of panic I put on

£1.50 on Saudi Arabia to beat Russia (8/1)

£2 on Egypt/Uruguay, Morroco/Iran, Croatia/Nigeria, COsta RIca/Serbia draws (130/1)

£5 on Egypt, Peru, Nigeria, Switzerland to qualify from groups (45/1)

WIll probably do Greaseman top scorer (max £2)

Couple of quid each on Smolov first goal and 2-1 Russia. And the scorecast. 

Few quid left in account I'll probably spread over some daft william hill #yourodds once team news comes out.

37 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Looks like a really good offer from Smarkets.com.

Register with them and pick a team. You can have up to a £10 risk free bet on all their games at the World Cup. Basically seven free £10 bets if they make it as far as the Final or 3rd Place Playoff.

Seems too good to be true so worried I may have misunderstood. Could a grown up check for me, please?

@Latino Lover highlighted this earlier in the thread. Doesn't look to be any downside to me, other than you're obviously restricted to the games of the team in question. 

Free Money offer from William Hill:

If you don't have the app, get it and use the promo code C30, deposit it and you get 3 free bets, up to £10!!!

Basically get it, deposit a Tenner bet on Germany @ 9/1 and then use your 3x£10 free bets on Brazil @ 4/1, Spain @ 6/1 and France @ 11/2 and you are surely printing free money!!!

As long as one of them win it obviously!!![emoji23]

1 hour ago, NoahDarkKnight said:

I really like the look of Brazil, but can't rule out Germany and their main threat Werner. I was going to place some bets but decided to spend my weekly gambling budget on slot games instead!! 

I've got Brazil & Werner @ 80/1

Another corner each in this Russia game and I'm £14 up already!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

Don’t they have an offer that as soon as the team go’s 2 up they pay out on Singles?

Maybe, don't recall seeing any offers though!!!

Took Coral offer of a fiver free bet for each goal scored by Russia if they win for putting a tenner on them to win.

Free Money so far...

On 08/06/2018 at 00:14, King Kebab said:

Finger hovering over the "Cash Out Now" button on that one on the last day!!!

Relieved to see there's no cash out on that bet. Think I'd have a stroke if the offer got to £15,000. :1eye

Archived