Aberdeen v Hibernian

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what result I want here. Maybe a score draw would be the best thing to see Rangers finish 4th.

Look mate, the Aberdeen family will only tolerate so much of your flirtations with the hibees.

I wouldn’t want you to ruin your good north east reputation.

Lewis

Logan  O'Connor McKenna Considine

Ball Shinnie

McGinn Christie GMS

May

Please. We'll need Shinnie and Ball to perform really well to compete with Hibs' centre midfield. I'd accept Cosgrove up top as he played pretty well last night. Not Rooney please. Pains me to say it, but I think he's totally done against decent opposition. 

Following a Rangers win tomorrow, we'll win this to really step up our perfectly timed TITLE CHARGE. 

1 hour ago, EdTheDuck said:

Is that the sound of tinkering I hear?

Tinker tinker tinker

It is! It's the sound of tinkering I hear. Oh, happy days!

You can absolutely guarantee that in the biggest game of the season so far, Considine will come back in and Boyle will tear him a 75th new arsehole.

Lewis
Ball Shinnie
McGinn Christie GMS
May
Please. We'll need Shinnie and Ball to perform really well to compete with Hibs' centre midfield. I'd accept Cosgrove up top as he played pretty well last night. Not Rooney please. Pains me to say it, but I think he's totally done against decent opposition. 
Following a Rangers win tomorrow, we'll win this to really step up our perfectly timed TITLE CHARGE. 

Can you imagine the SCENES at Celtic Park on the final day when Sam cosgrove hits a last minute winner from 30 yards to secure the title.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can you imagine the SCENES at Celtic Park on the final day when Sam cosgrove hits a last minute winner from 30 yards to secure the title.

As is so often the case, the imaginary scenes are the best kind. *Shinnie lifts the Premiership trophy*

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lewis

Ball Shinnie

McGinn Christie GMS

May

is maclean out?

4 hours ago, EdTheDuck said:

Is that the sound of tinkering I hear?

Tinker tinker tinker

It is! It's the sound of tinkering I hear. Oh, happy days!

Surprised you can hear it from Harlaw Park tbh 

Lewis

Logan O'Connor McKenna Shinnie

-

McGinn Stewart Cosgrove May Christie GMS

Hibs can't win a midfield battle if there's no midfield to battle against. :thumsup2

(Yes, these are the lengths I would go to to keep Considine out of the team)

Archived