Aberdeen v Hibernian

6 hours ago, St. Jude said:

One of the worst games I've ever seen was a 0-0 at Easter Road between Hibs and Aberdeen in 2011 i think. There was less than 9k to watch shite like Richie Towell and Martin Scott leather the ball up to a 5 stone overweight Gary O'Connor. 

7 years later and both teams are infinitely better and set to go head to head in front of 20k fans and battle it out to finish above the ****.

Absolutely buzzing for this.

That wasn't just the worst football match, but the worst thing I've ever seen in any medium. Literally nothing happened.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, St. Jude said:

It was abysmal. I remember at one point thinking that I wouldn’t mind if Aberdeen scored just so something interesting would happen.

This current Hibs team would take 7 off that one.

I don’t even want to have a look at the Hibs team from that day. Gives me the absolute fear.

21 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No problem, Standfree.

It's the broccoli, it must be...

That and the Thunderbird.

9 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

No idea on the capacity of the away end at Pittodrie the now, but only tickets left available in the Hibs end are in the uncovered bit.

The away section of the South Stand holds about 2,500. If this isn't enough to house all of the Hibs fans who wish to go to this game, I demand that our club release a statement about it immediately.

The away section of the South Stand holds about 2,500. If this isn't enough to house all of the Hibs fans who wish to go to this game, I demand that our club release a statement about it immediately.

2,500?! It beggars belief that it is not increased for our loyal travelling fans... we shall remember this for the next time This Particular Club comes down the road

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

2,500?! It beggars belief that it is not increased for our loyal travelling fans... we shall remember this for the next time This Particular Club comes down the road

Sink us and we’ll sink you, m9.

7 hours ago, Lebowski said:

No idea on the capacity of the away end at Pittodrie the now, but only tickets left available in the Hibs end are in the uncovered bit.

The capacity is just over 2000, 2030 I think.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I think it's only fair that Aberdeen let Hibs win to increase the sense of panic and amongst the ***'s.

Think of the banter? 

Hibs might win even without us "letting" them. Mind you, that would be a good excuse if we lose...

Having said that, we've got 5 more points from our last two games than I expected, so here's hoping.

Biggest game of the season for both teams.

Aberdeen win and we are within touching distance of second

Hibs win and I reckon they'll go on to finish second.

All to play for for both teams and probably too close to call.

Biggest game of the season for both teams.
Aberdeen win and we are within touching distance of second
Hibs win and I reckon they'll go on to finish second.
All to play for for both teams and probably too close to call.

The Hibs result against Kilmarnock was pretty much perfect for the greater good tbh. Wasn't a drubbing and confidence killer, but lots for Killie to improve on in their next game against Sieveco which you'd fancy Clarke to sort.

Winner on Saturday will finish 2nd. Loser will finish 3rd. **** left shouting on a Celtic win in the cup final to get into Europe for the extra twist of the knife.

The Hibs result against Kilmarnock was pretty much perfect for the greater good tbh. Wasn't a drubbing and confidence killer, but lots for Killie to improve on in their next game against Sieveco which you'd fancy Clarke to sort.

Winner on Saturday will finish 2nd. Loser will finish 3rd. **** left shouting on a Celtic win in the cup final to get into Europe for the extra twist of the knife.
To which Motherwell will hopefully win, causing a extra early *** meltdown due to the slightly bigger gaping hole in the budget due to missing out on europa qualifiers

Archived