Aberdeen v Hibernian

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Years of baiting from Paulo about attendances has clearly got to the Dons lads on here.

Don't worry chaps, I'm sure you'll fill that souless barn in the middle of nowhere when you eventually get round to building it.

th07.png.c02ae42a36601bebd9538596fda4c158.png

Fans from both sides of Edinburgh use crowd wanking to deflect from the fact that despite both being 30 years older than the Dons they have both won less trophies.

21 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

Fans from both sides of Edinburgh use crowd wanking to deflect from the fact that despite both being 30 years older than the Dons they have both won less trophies.

I really wish the fans that were around before me got to witness my club picking up trophies. Far better than me getting to see my club pick up trophies during my own life time.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

I really wish the fans that were around before me got to witness my club picking up trophies. Far better than me getting to see my club pick up trophies during my own life time.

Just as well all generations of our support have this :) 

I am really lucky in this respect,I have seen the Dons win 3 leagues,6 Scottish cups,5 league cups and 2 europeon trophies.

Absolute 100% respect to yourself sir. Football is trivial compared to what people of your generation went through and at the end of day, if it wasn’t for people like you we’d all be speaking German right now.

This nation owes you a great debt.

Absolute 100% respect to yourself sir. Football is trivial compared to what people of your generation went through and at the end of day, if it wasn’t for people like you we’d all be speaking German right now.

This nation owes you a great debt.

Trying too hard

3 hours ago, Dubford don said:

Ageist

22 hours ago, Dubford don said:

But how does the trophy win/head of population pan out?

Guys on a serious note, there will be a minutes applause and banner unveiled in the 71st minute for one of our own (Phoenix) on Saturday.

Phoenix was one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet and I consider myself honoured to have know him.  Most Aberdeen supporters that frequent online forums will have had some form of interaction with him in the past, all the way back to the original "offishal site".

I'm sure the Hibs boys will join in in remembering the man.

RIP Phoenix, taken far too young mate

Archived