Aberdeen v Hibernian

Nice to see Scott Allan apparently saying that Aberdeen are frightened of Hibs. I’ve never understood why players come out with antagonistic quotes about other teams, it can only fire the players of that team up even more. Having said that, Scott Allan makes Jason Cummings seem like Brain Of Britain.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Nice to see Scott Allan apparently saying that Aberdeen are frightened of Hibs. I’ve never understood why players come out with antagonistic quotes about other teams, it can only fire the players of that team up even more. Having said that, Scott Allan makes Jason Cummings seem like Brain Of Britain.

"Nice to see"

"Apparently"

"Saying"

wiggo.png

Guys on a serious note, there will be a minutes applause and banner unveiled in the 71st minute for one of our own (Phoenix) on Saturday.
Phoenix was one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet and I consider myself honoured to have know him.  Most Aberdeen supporters that frequent online forums will have had some form of interaction with him in the past, all the way back to the original "offishal site".
I'm sure the Hibs boys will join in in remembering the man.
RIP Phoenix, taken far too young mate

Sheep62, just to make you aware, the following is a post from a Hibs forum-
“Mickey Neri

Unfortunately one of our own Mickey Neri passed away last night after a short fight with cancer. For those going to Aberdeen please join in on the 48th minute in a round of applause in his memory. Mickey was a good man and hibs mad. “

I’m sure both sets of fans will be respectful.

Don’t understand why this upsets people.

I’m no fan of Ricky foster but it reminds me of when he got hung out to dry By the evening express when he said complimentary things about the likes of Barry Nicholson etc before a game at ibrox. The headline was something a long the lines of:

FOSTER SAYS NO RANGERS PLAYER WOULD GET IN ABERDEEN TEAM

The context was nothing of the sort. Furthermore, player interviews are fucking boring, they regurgitate generic pish. Hence why tabloids twist it into something more sensational. Just look forward to the game min.

2 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Nice to see the Hibees turning up in Aberdeen for a change. 

Nobody outside the OF ever takes a good support up.

The OF don't take a good support up. The support is already there, which might explain your clubs poor home support numbers.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The OF don't take a good support up. The support is already there, which might explain your clubs poor home support numbers.

Crowd obsessed. Wait for a couple of years and you’ll be back to crowds under 10,000.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bullshit. 

I suppose we'll find out by KO. bQshDtu.png

I won't be sending friendly waves to the countless Rangers buses passing me on my way up.

Appreciate you’re going for a bite there but away crowds at Pittodrie are generally very poor, including the Edinburgh clubs which always surprised me.

Someone who I work with who is a hearts ST holder just said ‘Aberdeen is a fucking mission’. Is it really from Edinburgh? Couple of hours up the road really isn’t that bad.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Someone who I work with who is a hearts ST holder just said ‘Aberdeen is a fucking mission’. Is it really from Edinburgh? Couple of hours up the road really isn’t that bad.

Every away game is a fucking mission for Hearts at the moment to be honest.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Appreciate you’re going for a bite there but away crowds at Pittodrie are generally very poor, including the Edinburgh clubs which always surprised me.

To be fair, that road is boring as f**k North & South bound if you've traversed it enough

To be fair, that road is boring as f**k North & South bound if you've traversed it enough

I’d hazard I’ve done it more times than you.

It’s a road mate, not sure exactly what you’re expecting.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

‘Aberdeen is a fucking mission’. Is it really from Edinburgh? Couple of hours up the road really isn’t that bad.

Central belt Weegie mentality.  Edinburgh folk are exactly the same.  Inherently lazy.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’d hazard I’ve done it more times than you.

It’s a road mate, not sure exactly what you’re expecting.

We're from Edinburgh bud. We expect 2 things. Traffic and road works.

Archived