Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dens83 said:

We should have loads of energy left for Monday night only had to put in a 20 minute shift to beat the pars.

Absolute blinder by Shabba in retrospect.

I'll be cheering you on ya DAB c***s, sick of the sight of you.

As for the Falkirk hoors, better in the play offs than finishing 8th, I'm happy with our season. As long as we improve every year, we're doing great.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

As for the Falkirk hoors, better in the play offs than finishing 8th, I'm happy with our season. As long as we improve every year, we're doing great.

Hartley.gif

Good season. We played well tonight and should have been out of sight at half-time. However, we just can’t seem to beat them. Overall happy with the performance and season overall. I would give AJ another year to see where he takes us. We missed Beadling tonight, especially in the second half, hopefully we can get him signed up for next season.

Congratulations United. Second half, only one team were ever going to win it. We ran out of steam and had nothing on the bench, to improve what we had.

You deserved the win. We missed those 2 great chances in the first half, was always likely to come back and hurt us. You took your chances. Now can you just win promotion, so that we don’t have to play you 4 times next year?!

6 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

I'd definitely take a narrow defeat tonight. Get them back to EEP with the tie still winnable and I'd count that as a good nights work tbh. 

Happy with that. All to play for in the second leg and a vital away goal to boot. 

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

tumblr_nw71lcxceX1tuwesoo1_400.gif

Must admit that was a little tough to take given how well the first half went. The united hoodoo is still going strong.

Hope you go up, only so many times you can spend the ridiculous sums you do and fail. Wouldn't want to see the club struggle.

Archived