Alloa vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toys are now well and truly out of the pram.

Glorious

In fairness I threw them out weeks ago. I did enjoy the many replys though. Iv also been one of the first to wish Ayr congratulations this season. Poor show Ayr fans kicking a guy when he's down.

I just realised why you said glorious[emoji1] fair enough.

Wonder what Barry’s response will be on Saturday? How will he set up?

I’m going to guess 4-4-2.

I reckon he’ll try and see out a 0-0 and hope we somehow get through.

Finding out that that useless geriatric clogger Davidson still gets a game for Raith is like discovering that someone still has to use an outside toilet next to their house. What an embarrassing rabble they truly are. 

Surely you made the elephant trek across the Andes from Kirkcaldy to Alloa to cheer on your team tonight? 

No. I had better things to do. Going by that scoreline I made the right choice. The football Smith has the team playing is poor to watch. We’ve thrown the league away. Now we look to have thrown the play offs away. If Smith can’t get the team to win the second leg - and going by last Saturday he hasn’t a clue how to - then we’ve another season at least in this league. I’m fairly scunnered. More so than I was on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:

In fairness I threw them out weeks ago. I did enjoy the many replys though. Iv also been one of the first to wish Ayr congratulations this season. Poor show Ayr fans kicking a guy when he's down.

I just realised why you said gloriousemoji1.png fair enough.

You lot would be doing the same if it was us. Admit it.

Archived