The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Craig Conway surely? 

I see Jinky Hilton scored the goal for Cumnock to deny Talbot the title this afternoon. Hope the likes of him, McCowan, Faulds and Murphy get loaned out to league 2 next year to see what they can do. Down in Annan with Peter Murphy would be perfect imo. Obviously with recall clauses in case of injuries. 

Don't know if the academy was running then.

Edited by ayrmad

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Don't know if the academy was running then.

Might be wrong but the first academy graduates I can think of are the likes of Ally Woodburn under Reid. Think it was around 2006/7 it came into play? 

Going to get a few flags made up for the new season.
First one will be in this style but in tribute to Jamie Adams, will show his face with 'The Godfarmer'
Any other suggestions for other players?
images(4).png.d418d3870ee16f39cf2cb7b95893e228.png

You could super impose Lawrence shankland on Ray Romano. Everyone loves Ray with Ray scores out and shankland written below

First one will be in this style but in tribute to Jamie Adams, will show his face with 'The Godfarmer'
Apologies if I've got the wrong person but were you not banging on all season about bringing a banner that you'd made which was subsequently never seen?

49 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just remembered it’s GTF day tomorrow.

Last night in this dump of a League 1 forum for a while hopefully.

The rest of the losers in this league are having a day of mourning tomorrow as they see the black and white £ roll away. 

The only show in town. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The rest of the losers in this league are having a day of mourning tomorrow as they see the black and white £ roll away. 

The only show in town . 

Distressing scenes from board meetings as League One clubs across the country watch the black and white £ disappear. 

giphy.gif

Edited by D'Jaffo

4 hours ago, placidcasual said:
5 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Apologies if I've got the wrong person but were you not banging on all season about bringing a banner that you'd made which was subsequently never seen?

Still in the boot of the car. 

We lost the day I was going to bring it so left it till the last game but bottled it again. 

Bloody superstitions!!! 

Will have it for this season starting though.

And still have the balloons too.