The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

• Knows where a player is based.
  • Likes big defenders.
  • Doesn't rate Robbie Crawford
You are definitely Ally Morrison. You just need to say Moffat is shite and is only popular because he's a 'Local Boy' for the full house.

Thought he was Dryhorce? Or all these all one guy?

Also likes big strikers to deal with the “6 plus” defenders.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Thought he was Dryhorce? Or all these all one guy?

Also likes big strikers to deal with the “6 plus” defenders.

Dryhorce= Ally Morrison= Lochwood

Hope this helps :)

Dryhorce= Ally Morrison= Lochwood

Hope this helps [emoji4]

Wow

Must be confusing to balance all these alter ego and to still find time to scout players from Northern Ireland.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
  • Knows where a player is based.
  • Likes big defenders.
  • Doesn't rate Robbie Crawford

You are definitely Ally Morrison. You just need to say Moffat is shite and is only popular because he's a 'Local Boy' for the full house.

He can’t  possibly be Ally Morrison, Lochwood can just about string a coherent sentence together.

He has also not suggested any “ammy boys”.

4 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

He can’t  possibly be Ally Morrison, Lochwood can just about string a coherent sentence together.

He has also not suggested any “ammy boys”.

Can't believe I forgot about that. He said he was going to try and get in contact with the club to suggest they go and watch two amateur players.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:
4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Why? 

Don't know just have that feeling going by McCalls interview the other day that nobody was really immediately close to signing. Hope I'm wrong though.

I’m not sure what gave you that impression considering he said he was close to a Goalkeeper and also said he hope to have the McDaid situation tied up in the new few days. 

I’m not sure what gave you that impression considering he said he was close to a Goalkeeper and also said he hope to have the McDaid situation tied up in the new few days. 
Is McCrorie not at that thing in France so I wasn't expecting that to get announced until he's back and I'd forgotten about McDaid actually, hope that gets done today.

30 minutes ago, rb123! said:
33 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is McCrorie not at that thing in France so I wasn't expecting that to get announced until he's back and I'd forgotten about McDaid actually, hope that gets done today.

The Eiffel Tower?

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Would be surprised if there's any signing news today

Prepare to be surprised, I understand we are making our biggest signing of the summer today :wub:

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Is Panda signing a new deal?

Panda is already signed up for next season and his pre-season routine is well underway

final.gif