The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Wouldn’t get upset about this result, Rangers have improved their squad significantly. They have pace in abundance throughout the side and we found it difficult to get any space to play. There was enough to show that a championship level Ayr will compete with anyone in the division and that’s what we should be thinking about.

Looking at the highlights for the first time there and it's more of a case of what might have been, Crawford peach of a shot was destined for the top corner if it hadn't been for the brilliant save and there was then a half scramble of a chance not long after that. Wasn't so sure at the time but it was a definite penalty on Forrest.

As McCall said after though they would have probably still comfortably beaten us even if we had got on the score sheet.

Absolutely delighted with today’s result! Top of the league again and with 3 starters missing today!

Morton fans saying we only won because of 2 injuries [emoji848]
Ach, just following the usual pattern of teams claiming they only lost to Ayr due to their own deficiencies rather than Ayr actually being any good. Every win this season has been met with the same response.

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

If anyone had told me in May 2017 after getting beat playing 10 men for 88 mins against Raith and being relegated with a whimper were we would be barley 18 months later I would have told you drugs were bad for you, the turn around In our club since relegation is almost unbelievable

Full credit to Laughlin and McCall , seems to be a very good connection between them and the supporters, something we lacked previous to McCall coming along 

52 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Well done again boys - keep on defying the odds. Gave you some pelters before your game against us but you are the best team I have seen at Dens for a long time. If you keep that team together you will be a half decent top tier team next season. And you will keep the dabs down :)

I remember the pelters... 

The above post makes up for them. +1