The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm sorry but VOR is constantly licking the arse of the football club here...saying that we went for it in the second half. 

Technically correct, Bryden had a powder puff shot on goal which was more than we could contribute in the first half.

13 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Remember when Greame Sourness was tricked into signing George Weah's supposed cousin. That's what Bangala is...total space cadet.

Bullen can pay him off himself since I'm sure he signed him on the recommendation of someone and bypassed the in place recruitment process. 

Banged on about him a lot tonight but I've never seen a player get so many instructions on the pitch from his teammates, and considering his sole contribution seems to be short passes along the back line, I've never seen someone put his teammates under so much pressure with a simple five yard pass.

Well  a massive chance blown, they were spooked when they went down to ten men and we were really poor in the attacking half we really let them off the hook. I have been very complimentary of Bullen for a while but a big part of that defeat was down to him Stevie Wonder could see this guy, Bangala should have been hooked after 15 minutes absolutely clueless and one of the worst players I have seen for a while ok nobody saw this guy playing  before we signed him but he is down to the worst I have seen in an Ayr jersey.

Dont be looking for any help from Musonda soon spoke to him tonight and he said he is hoping for some time in January to be back, so we’ve went from could have played against Pollok but keeping him for the Raith game to now, looks like the Raith fans are right made of chocolate and takes for ever to come back from injuries.

I think we knew what was coming with Bangala.  Bullen has had no faith in him at any stage since he was signed and now we can see why.  Completely inept and indisciplined as well.  Mathie performed a minor miracle punting Joe Chalmers last January, but he’ll deserve a knighthood if he can get rid of Bangala.  Either way, I doubt we’ll see much if anything of him in an Ayr jersey again.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

We have wildly different perspectives mate.

We have a winger that runs to the centre forward position to hide, then runs to the right wing position to receive the ball, before passing it to the nearest person then prancing off to hide again. 
Absolute waste of a jersey, offers nothing at all. 
Never beats a man, hits a cross, does nothing in a forward motion. 

Our recruitment has been real feast or famine stuff over the last year.  Akinyemi, Dempsey, Musonda, Kirk and McInroy have been real gems.  On the hand, Bangala, Gondoh, Ashford, JML and Young have been largely dreadful.  Hopefully we can make some good moves in January.

I think its a bit early to be writing JML & Young off. I'm not far away from that mind.

I'd like to know how Reading stays in the team? He's been utterly gash for weeks now. Eccrepont is sitting there ready to go and deserves a chance at left back. Instead we have Bangala at right back. Come on Bullen that was utterly horrific.

That peformance was like something Hopkin was serving up. I cannot believe how crap we were against 10 men. 

Why oh why do we always collapse at Christmas? It's the fucking hope that kills you.

Absolutely dreadful tonight.  At 11-10  it looked like we might get a 0-0 but as soon as it went 10-10 it was game over.  

Shows what a massive loss Mullin is.  

However - I'm still hopeful that we have enough to go to Morton and somehow scrap a 1-1 or something then hopefully see some new faces / Kirk returning.  

Feels quite disappointing the now but 3rd going into new year is still decent enough - if we have a good January I still fancy us for 4th behind Dundee, Partick and QP (who I'd fancy us to beat in the first playoff just because we somehow seem to have the beating of them) 

59 minutes ago, Nelson said:

I think we knew what was coming with Bangala.  Bullen has had no faith in him at any stage since he was signed and now we can see why.  Completely inept and indisciplined as well.  Mathie performed a minor miracle punting Joe Chalmers last January, but he’ll deserve a knighthood if he can get rid of Bangala.  Either way, I doubt we’ll see much if anything of him in an Ayr jersey again.

Who is Yogi Hughes managing these days?