The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

That’s not the case , they both agreed they would be each others assistants and Stewart backed down ( as he thought he was a certainty for the job ) 

It’s what Kerr said after he was appointed, maybe to diffuse the situation. 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Maybe bringing in someone from the outside with different ideas is what is needed , Timmo is a major blow and I am led to believe this came up totally out the blue and couldn’t be turned down , by all accounts it’s a fantastic promotion due to the work he done at Ayr can only with him great success in the future 

Things need. Freshen up certainly. Having people that have a job for life in the background brings continuity and stability but at the pointy end of the management you need people who are either fearful of losing their job or desperate to climb as high as they can. While Tait and White are doing a grand job I don’t think they are under that pressure due to their positions 

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Alexa, show me somecunt who outstayed their welcome and doesn't know when to f**k off.

*Quietly hoping John Mcginn takes offense to the rubbish arse joke, finds this twat and lamps him*

Edited by Roxanne's man

Right f**k it, get Ian McCall back to the club at all costs so he crawls back under his rock. 

Change of subject but what is the sizing like with O'Neils. Probably going to get both the home and away too as well as some of the training gear?

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Right f**k it, get Ian McCall back to the club at all costs so he crawls back under his rock. 

Change of subject but what is the sizing like with O'Neils. Probably going to get both the home and away too as well as some of the training gear?

As a gentleman of presence, I can say it's a lot smaller than equivalent Adidas sizing. I went one up and it's still too tight. Need to go two sizes up if you like a loose fit

27 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

23 minutes ago, Peil said:

As a gentleman of presence, I can say it's a lot smaller than equivalent Adidas sizing. I went one up and it's still too tight. Need to go two sizes up if you like a loose fit

Probably not helping here based on the response above, because I’m going to disagree with it. I’ve bought two Jags tops since O’Neills have done our kits and they’ve been true to size.

I wear Large in most T-shirts/football tops. Bought two Large Thistle shirts in the past couple of years and both a great fit.

Edited by Nightmare