The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Not sure what sort of hand gesture Bangala is trying to do but it’s the most we’ve seen of him so far 

8D474004-104D-4328-8533-AEB36173844E.jpeg

We're actually going to carry him for the season to allow him a seasons paid vacation aren't we?

season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

JML looking miserable after signing for Maidenhead, who are sponsored by a campaign against living miserably.

448-0-0-961-10000-7500-1920.jpg

Next year we'll all be trying to remember the name of that guy who sometimes played on the wing for a season.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

McAllister and Musonda still out for tomorrow. McAllister could maybe have played but won’t be risked and Musonda is another week away due to being a week behind everyone else fitness wise. 

Doubt we’ll have anyone signed tomorrow so will most likely be a similar side out out although I’d like to see Bryden in for McKenzie and have Amartey wide. 

Did Frankie not play the 1st half v Stranraer? I vaguely remember that day due to being a bit pissed. Saw him 2nd half with a bag of ice on his knee so just assumed he was carrying a knock

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I'd be making changes and giving game time to those that may not get much.  'Home' game against the lowest seed.  

LINEUP111689628886737.png

Aye but you know he's starting Reading on the left, so why even try to pretend? 

9 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Has anyone else noticed the ticketing website being different when buying their ticket for tomorrow?

Not giving the option to download your ticket on the purchased screen, and obviously it hasn’t been emailed to me. Good start to the season!

I got an email and the option to download. Probably best contacting the club. 

8 hours ago, mugen_power said:

Ecrepont will get the last 5 minutes and Bullen will say he didn’t see enough out of him to start over Reading. 

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

I wonder whether three points tonight might accelerate any transfer business, if it gives the club a decent look at qualifying from the group.

It really shouldn't matter to be honest. We have lost 10 players (I've discounted Jeanes and Bilham as they would have been on peanuts). Mullin and Maguire would have been our two highest earners and their wages have been freed up aswell as bagging a substantial six figure sum for Akinyemi. There really shouldn't be shortage of money to bring in upwards of 4 quality players. 

9 hours ago, mugen_power said:

If he makes other changes and doesn't make that one then I don't understand what we are trying to do. 

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Will there be a stream for this game the night?

I would imagine if there was it would've been advertised by now. Probably unlikely that Townhead Park has the infrastructure for that at the moment.

20 minutes ago, RedEd said:

I would imagine if there was it would've been advertised by now. Probably unlikely that Townhead Park has the infrastructure for that at the moment.

The internet at Townhead is shocking so can’t see there being a stream