The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Yes I paid £5(!) For shipping.  

I would contact shop if I was you , I can still see their system and your order is there including postage paid , you should have had it long before now 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

I would contact shop if I was you , I can still see their system and your order is there including postage paid , you should have had it long before now 

We're missing your first class service already good sir. How are you enjoying being the proper kit man? Must be great to be a fly on the wall as a fan.

19 minutes ago, wuffster said:

Hush your mouth. My favourite piece of merchandise!

The whole club website is a nightmare vision of the internet. Done by a volunteer though so move along, nothing to see here. Also, why is the club still using twitter?

The club shop website is run by an outside company same provider as match tickets 

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

We're missing your first class service already good sir. How are you enjoying being the proper kit man? Must be great to be a fly on the wall as a fan.

It’s certainly interesting 

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would anyone else be shocked if Charlie Mulgrew rocked up at Somerset now? Good pals with McGeady and I think he’s been told he can leave Dundee United. Not really a position we’re short in but he can cover left back and play in midfield I’m sure. 

Charlie's legs have gone. I think he'd have to drop down a few divisions before he could get away with it. Mind, McGeady's legs have also gone so maybe that's not considered to be an issue.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I think you are probably partially right but think the stuff around him being disruptive is just lazy nonsense from their fans as they were so terrible. You don’t have a twenty year career with no issues, and then suddenly become a problematic player. 

Yeah, I think the disruptive stuff was folk putting two and two together and coming up with fifteen. Charlie's a good guy. But, his legs have gone.

20 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Thank you.  Have emailed.  

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Yeah, I think the disruptive stuff was folk putting two and two together and coming up with fifteen. Charlie's a good guy. But, his legs have gone.

Occasionally players do look completely done in the top league and drop down and can still stroll it.  I’m thinking Christophe Berra. Obviously people watching him for the last year have a far better idea though. I do remember Tomi Adeloye giving him a very tough afternoon in the LC two years back!

But yeah, I’ve never heard anything but good things about Mulgrew as a person/professional. 

Full website in general is horrible to use and but the online shop is the worst, doesn't even have a search function. Imagine doing grocery shopping or using Amazon and having to randomly click on things hoping it's what you want, sales wouldn't be very high.

Just thinking to myself, imagine if we managed to get Chalmers back and the technical quality of a three behind the striker of Murphy, McGeady and Chalmers… 😍

Different styles and career stages but reminiscent of Forrest, McCowan and Kelly. 

Edited by No_Problemo

22 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Anyone know what the team was today, only recognised Watret

Was mainly the youth players only first guys in the first team that were there was Watret, Ecrepont and then the young ones with first team contracts so Tomlinson, Jenkins, Guthrie, Viviani

26 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Anyone know what the team was today, only recognised Watret

image.thumb.png.872b314fe5fcecaf5ec56fe6cf9346ed.png

That was the team there. Few players looked really good and went toe to toe with players who are a lot more physically advanced. Viviani looked lively in behind Guthrie, Tomlinson (who I actually thought was a central midfielder) played well out on the right and Jack Allan was causing Troon a lot of problems. Watret probably the best player technically on the pitch as well can tell he’ll go on to have a good career.  

9 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Sorry maybe i have worked in different places than most. Have you ever told  your boss they were inept and out of their depth? 

Yes several times. And been able to show them why as well