The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Ticket bought and right into Google Wallet 🤤

Instead of the Takeshi's castle fiasco you have you go through with ours.  

Renewing is like flying Ryanair, at least the club haven't started charging folk to print out paper tickets because you forgot to tick a box online.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Ticket bought and right into Google Wallet 🤤

Instead of the Takeshi's castle fiasco you have you go through with ours.  

I only very recently worked out what Google Wallet is.

The only reason was because I left my actual wallet at home and would have starved without it. 🤣

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Think I left it too late to renew and just got a new season ticket. Will I be able to go into club shop tomorrow and get new card? Also how do you access season ticket on phone. A link would be much appreciated 

They have to print them, previously they would let you know when your card was ready, maybe about a week later. It has maybe changed but I would guess no ( @Finlay21 )

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Think I left it too late to renew and just got a new season ticket. Will I be able to go into club shop tomorrow and get new card? Also how do you access season ticket on phone. A link would be much appreciated 

This is what I did, I think its what diegomarahenry did as well...

Login to tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk then click my member cards then click download/print members card it should be on the far right. This opens a pdf which I then emailed to myself and saved on my phone. A fucking rigmarole.

You may be able to do it on your mobile browser in desktop mode? I didn't try that.

You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

Edited by Trogdor

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The club releasing a statement that leaves more questions than answers! 

Possibly some money scam rather than some wee fan wanting autographs and a selfie with "big Sean" etc. 

See, I was going to get in contact with Eddie Annand and see if the club could do some form of event for him but this has really put me off 😐 

35 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Exactly. Unfortunately there is some amount of crackpots in our fanbase.

Same for every fan base. I saw a guy on Twitter replying “killie b*****ds” and was going to reply and say I doubt it’s any of us but then I remembered the Dyer case and realised it could quite easily be one of us.

The profile of the (I assume) Ayr fan who tweeted was……er…..political.

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

See, I was going to get in contact with Eddie Annand and see if the club could do some form of event for him but this has really put me off 😐 

Nah mate dont let it put you off, you're trying to do a good deed. I'm sure the club can separate that from these other online weirdos...plus we can all vouch for you here, even Robbo now hes sitting at the top table 🤣

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Same for every fan base. I saw a guy on Twitter replying “killie b*****ds” and was going to reply and say I doubt it’s any of us but then I remembered the Dyer case and realised it could quite easily be one of us.

I saw it too. He seems a delightful character.

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I will send it to you 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Like the shout-out for Liz Truss. 😂

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

They have to print them, previously they would let you know when your card was ready, maybe about a week later. It has maybe changed but I would guess no ( @Finlay21 )

There is someone employed tomorrow to print your season card if you require one , all people who done the early bird tickets are already printed and can be collected in club shop , would get in as early as possible though as I can see lots of fans leaving to last minute and shop won’t cope , shop open from 12 

Total Tickets do have an Ayr United specific app which contains the season ticket member card but as far as I know the club have never advertised it exists. Although given the last news story is tickets for the 4th round of the 19/20 Scottish Cup maybe the club don't know themselves.

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

Total Tickets do have an Ayr United specific app which contains the season ticket member card but as far as I know the club have never advertised it exists. Although given the last news story is tickets for the 4th round of the 19/20 Scottish Cup maybe the club don't know themselves.

The link is sent to everyone when they buy a season along with a password to get into site to enable you to download the ticket to your phone 

24 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The reason you did not get the link automatically is due to you have selected that you don’t want to receive emails from the club by the looks of it