The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

We have twice the number of players as Morton and are on the same number of points

Most likely at least twice the number of shite players too…

Bullen is obviously partially to blame too, but the overarching structure is just as responsible - if not more so. 

That certainly punctured my cautious half time optimism.  Not surprising maybe that the 2 new midfielders would tire so badly.  McGeady and Chalmers fell right out it too.  Bringing on McKenzie to try and increase the goal threat is honestly laughable. The Musonda fanboys got what they wanted and we immediately lose one of the crappiest set piece goals you’ll ever see.

i actually feel a bit sorry for Dave Smith.  He’s doing his bit off the field with the new stand, but he’s entrusted the day to day running of the club to alleged “football people” that don’t have a clue what they’re doing.  Bullen has never convinced, but not sure what anyone can do with Rose, McKenzie and Bryden as you’re attacking options - rank rotten doesn’t cover it.

Defeat to Falkirk, Defeat to Thistle live on the telly and there is no way back. 4 games, three against teams having the same kind of start to us and won one of them. 

We need two forwards in, If we bring one and they score goals, we have no plan B. because the three we have aren't game changing players. 

Could it have been a different game if we had a good forward up front, probably. But the defence has made these mistakes for two years now and that is surely down to coaching. Not controlling a game from midfield is the same issue. 

If the board want to keep Bullen, we need a forward in this week that will make a difference. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

As it stands we are screwed. Bullen has not improved anything from last season. 

He hasn’t been given anything like what he wanted to improve the team tbf. 

He’s a poor manager, but he is being hung out to dry right now.  

Clutching at straws here but I’d like to think that Smith wouldn’t hesitate to sack Bullen if he felt he had to. He showed he was quite ruthless with sacking Kerr and Duffy and I’d like to think he’d do the same with Bullen. But of course we don’t know if he sees what we are very clearly seeing!

Managed to find a link and watch that shambles.....

We are in BIG BIG trouble ....

Outfought, out played by a well organised team...

Defence is absolutely abysmal....we are gonna give teams two and three goals a game.

Midfield again slow and soooooo sloppy in possession...

And upfront absolutely nothing of any threat ...

Subs .... McKenzie coming on was like a man down ....Bryden lacks experience...

And as u all ken I am a bloody happy clapper..

Well there will be no clapping anything today...

Shambles