The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

I appreciate that. However, BBC Scotland are a national broadcaster and fall under the Government as an offshoot corporation (DCMS). If clubs and the police are against something, they shouldn't be cheerleading and encouraging the opposite. 

They still aren't supposed to be the mouthpiece for the government or the police. Any presenter on there should be able to express their views on any subject freely, including stuff like pyro at football.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

They still aren't supposed to be the mouthpiece for the government or the police. Any presenter on there should be able to express their views on any subject freely, including stuff like pyro at football.

We know they aren't supposed to be. Lets face it they pretty much are though. 

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Sad to say we are a mess from top to bottom. At the top youve got the back slapping believe your own hype of Smith and Mathie, the out of touch Bullen, then the ivory towers Provans. Such discontent at every level. 

Somerset is a shambles most home games, we all know we have some absolute bangers in our support. I've went to the stand since the NT has been shut and it's honestly like pirate Pete's at times, unaccompanied kids with no interest in watching the game running about wild. Just such a shitty time going to games at the moment, garbage on the field and some sort of issue happening every game. 

I've been going into the enclosure behind the dugout, far superior then NT and SRE and not that many idiots in there in comparison to other areas of the ground.

1 hour ago, WalkerMcCollsAvenue said:

Sadly, these 'children' can be some of the worst offenders. Was at the railway end at an ICT game last season. Wee mouthy 10/12 year old shit kept repeatedly yelling "haw Ridgers, yer a fukn paedo"..."and when Ridgers was stupid enough to turn round, was rewarded with "hey paedo, you wanting to f&%k me, eh".

Stewards did nothing and self policing would only lead to the adult getting the flak. And the wee shits are all too well aware that they're virtually untouchable (resisted the obvious gag here) so carry on unchecked.

I don’t really know what this post is, adults say far worse things than this and I don’t know what it’s got to do with the stewards. 

It is obviously incredibly unfunny, but generally most of the things shouted at our games that annoy me are by old roasters.

1 hour ago, WalkerMcCollsAvenue said:

Sadly, these 'children' can be some of the worst offenders. Was at the railway end at an ICT game last season. Wee mouthy 10/12 year old shit kept repeatedly yelling "haw Ridgers, yer a fukn paedo"..."and when Ridgers was stupid enough to turn round, was rewarded with "hey paedo, you wanting to f&%k me, eh".

Stewards did nothing and self policing would only lead to the adult getting the flak. And the wee shits are all too well aware that they're virtually untouchable (resisted the obvious gag here) so carry on unchecked.

Been called worse on a Sunday afternoon in the pub.

31 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I've been going into the enclosure behind the dugout, far superior then NT and SRE and not that many idiots in there in comparison to other areas of the ground.

I've thought about going in there but I fear I may be one of the idiots you refer to. 🙈

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Sad to say we are a mess from top to bottom. At the top youve got the back slapping believe your own hype of Smith and Mathie, the out of touch Bullen, then the ivory towers Provans. Such discontent at every level. 

Somerset is a shambles most home games, we all know we have some absolute bangers in our support. I've went to the stand since the NT has been shut and it's honestly like pirate Pete's at times, unaccompanied kids with no interest in watching the game running about wild. Just such a shitty time going to games at the moment, garbage on the field and some sort of issue happening every game. 

Same behind nets,kids not interested in the game,these will probably be the freebies

When I stood on the North terrace, if there was someone shouting nonsense near you, you could at least hope that they would move behind the goals at half time and give you respite.

At the Falkirk game, there was a guy next to me kept shouting coaching phrases, like he was at the side of a park coaching a 2014s team

9 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Same behind nets,kids not interested in the game,these will probably be the freebies

😂 maybe if the games weren’t utterly shite…

It isn’t affecting you in any way, so I don’t really know what the issue is. Getting kids in and around the place on match day is a good thing - maybe there will be something they enjoy and they might come back as they get older and pay attention to the entire game. Absolutely nothing wrong with dipping in and out of it. 

Maybe sending dogs into the SRE is a diversionary tactic to take the heat off Bullen. Nobody talking about the absolute shitfest on the park anymore.

Everyone focused on stoning Provan on one of the diggers on the North terrace and forgetting the digger could sneak through our midfield and defence in flames at 2mph and nobody would notice while our forward line couldn't hit the digger with a shot from 2 yards.