The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Hanging on a bit in the end, as usual we looked to shut up shop and struggle because we just end up lumping the ball to no one. 

Amartey didn't do much in games but did score and assist a surprising amount, he's not going to play in front of Chalmers and Murphy but could play through the middle. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Hanging on a bit in the end, as usual we looked to shut up shop and struggle because we just end up lumping the ball to no one. 

Amartey didn't do much in games but did score and assist a surprising amount, he's not going to play in front of Chalmers and Murphy but could play through the middle. 

The fact that Tomlinson came on before him shows how far down he is. No slight on Tomlinson though, hes impressed me this season. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Maybe if they hadn't loaned out the in form forward in the Championship 

Don't joke or they will recall him. The prospect of losing Dowds, Chalmers & Senga in January, gives me the absolute fear.

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

20 seconds there, no challenge while the boy runs 20 yards, passes to someone in acres of space, who passes to the boy out right in acres of space, he runs inwards unchallenged 30 yards and plays a ball to the left winger on McCallisters shoulder who gets a shot away. 

f**k me. 

Can you give us a detailed breakdown on Ayr’s two goals with the same amount of detail please . I know you must be spitting piss after todays score , but go on just join in and don’t be the gringe you usually are .. hahahaha .

1 minute ago, railwayend said:

Can you give us a detailed breakdown on Ayr’s two goals with the same amount of detail please . I know you must be spitting piss after todays score , but go on just join in and don’t be the gringe you usually are .. hahahaha .

I've spent the first part of the afternoon being Bullens cheerleader and now I am raging that they won

Quite the rollercoaster 

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Don't joke or they will recall him. The prospect of losing Dowds, Chalmers & Senga in January, gives me the absolute fear.

And young. 

Based on Dempsey being back and Syla being signed to replace Pendlebury, we still need to keep one of the midfielders and hope Thistle and Dundee United don't play silly buggers. 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

This is going to happen to some extent, only a matter of how bad it will be 

Edited by UpInTheAyr

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Lee Bullen deserves more credit today than the Queen's Park game, he did good research and did not press Airdrie.  Been here before but not dead yet BGM. 

You have to wonder when he's had the time this week to do his research for today. 

Good to see our 321 backroom staff put to good use though 

Edited by UpInTheAyr

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Lee Bullen deserves more credit today than the Queen's Park game, he did good research and did not press Airdrie.  Been here before but not dead yet BGM. 

If we ae shit we are shit and if we are good we are good

If we are lucky, we are lucky

There are some amount of weirdos on here who think calling it as it is, is some kind of negative, club bashing for the sake of it ranting. 

The same folk are on here and twitter, only after a win to say things like - Maybe Bullen isn't useless after all hmmmmm Despite being rotten for months like they were always in the know that there is a long game and 4 wins in 5 months was teething problems. 

Odd fuckers.